Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

This guy spent $100 on this haircut and ended up being the father LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I once saw an episode of maury and there was a girl named Forever who named her baby Eternit8y and someone made a comment the reason you named the baby that bitch is because you going to be looking for eternity

She had like 28 dudes tested . lmao

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
it's funny to see attractive people fight over an ugly person

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Holy poo poo this is truly modern day Shakespeare

That loving audience!!!

Op I verily thank you for giving me this modern interpretation of these shows

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Holy poo poo this is truly modern day Shakespeare

That loving audience!!!

Op I verily thank you for giving me this modern interpretation of these shows

you're welcome

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Modern day Ben Jonson I'd say, everyone's the loving same and they never transcend themselves

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Gaunab posted:

it's funny to see attractive people fight over an ugly person

Weird poo poo happens when you live somewhere without literally millions of options for partners

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Libelous Slander posted:

Weird poo poo happens when you live somewhere without literally millions of options for partners

I guess so, and then when you factor in people who peaked early in life, you get a one way ticket to one of these shows

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
front page is boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ys4IZqYM00

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I liked Jenny Jones.

I miss Jenny Jones.

Her show had strippers.

Toward the end it was all makeovers.
I guess that one time where she had a gay guy come out to his friend, which later led to said friend murdering him, would make her producers a bit gunshy about pushing the envelope.

Gay Roads posted:

exactly, they have no illusions about what they're doing. wilkos is throwing chairs and poo poo like he's the Big Man confronting Serious Issues

He's the closest you'll get to them actually just letting a gorilla loose to host a talk show, you gotta enjoy it for what it is.

raditts fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Dec 16, 2014

• Locked thread