Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
why does the bill & ted fan club run a hackerspace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

but not before

• someone threatened to remove the stove with a sledgehammer if the kitchen was not cleaned up
  • the kitchen was not cleaned up
  • the induction stove top mysteriously developed a giant hole and cracks in it
  • a note was left on the stove indicating that using it was very very dangerous since water would enter the delicate induction-related internal workings and probably kill someone, idk
  • the stove continued to be used
  • someone responsible pulled the breaker to disable the stove
  • someone else juryrigged the breaker box to reenable the stove

another do-ocracy success story!

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
i identify as scum

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

surprise ending: yospos you are the hackerspace

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

AlbieQuirky posted:

the smart money carries disinfectant wipes

i like big purse and I cannot lie

never go anyhwere without tp and a bottle of vodka

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

OSI bean dip posted:

Disclaimer: SJWs, statists, and democrats should probably not read the
following message.

before we begin could everyone who might be able and willing to tell me why my suggestion is a bad idea please leave the room?

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

lampey posted:

how does anyone have the confidence to gently caress around with fuses and wiring but not the common sense to understand that these are completely different

i'll admit i'm curious now whether it would just break at once, or soldier on until there was an actual short before trying to break 10 times the voltage it was designed for

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
i googled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
kids should eat colloidal silver imo because then they could just wear a white hat and pants to costume parties

• Locked thread