Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
So it's raining, I'm in san diego. What do i do with rain? Will it kill me? Can i drive in it? Did i make the gods angry? How can i survive it if i don't own a jacket or umbrella? Why is the sky not blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
go eat a fish taco cali trash

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
im glad it's raining there though. god bless.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
raining in california?

thanks obama

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
all i know as a floridian is that if it's been raining for more than 10 minutes then it's probably a hurricane.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Laslow posted:

all i know as a floridian is that if it's been raining for more than 10 minutes then it's probably a hurricane.

well poo poo, i got heavy wind an rain for 3 hours now

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

TOILETLORD posted:

well poo poo, i got heavy wind an rain for 3 hours now
perfect, now just sit around and get your drink and/or smoke on and ignore all evacuation orders and you're all set.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Laslow posted:

perfect, now just sit around and get your drink and/or smoke on and ignore all evacuation orders and you're all set.

so it's the same as a wild fire got it.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

the worst part about rain is that if it gets cold enough, it transforms into snow

snow is proof that god exists and that he hates us

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Glory of Arioch posted:

the worst part about rain is that if it gets cold enough, it transforms into snow

snow is proof that god exists and that he hates us

i have never seen snow in person, hail maybe 3-4 times.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
FISH....taco? :stare:

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
people driving in the rain from places that dont get rain are hilarious and dangerous

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

Otto von Ruthless posted:

people driving in the rain from places that dont get rain are hilarious and dangerous

Like people from Arizona that move to Oregon?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Get all wet

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Zymurgy posted:

Like people from Arizona that move to Oregon?

im picturing the entire Oregon interstate system shut down by one suntanned rear end in a top hat driving 10mph in a light drizzle

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
we could use some rain in TX please

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

im picturing the entire Oregon interstate system shut down by one suntanned rear end in a top hat driving 10mph in a light drizzle

we drive 70+ in a down pour.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Tsinava posted:

go eat a fish taco cali trash

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

TOILETLORD posted:

we drive 70+ in a down pour.

Not the people that move here from outta state bro.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zymurgy posted:

Not the people that move here from outta state bro.

are your roads curvy that fucks us up because we do almost nothing but freeway driving.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

I'm not looking forward to the commute home. One idiot in the canyon, and either it shuts down and you take an alternate route that goes 40 miles out of your way, or it happens once you are in the canyon, and you are stuck for hours until the emergency crews finish removing the carnage and toweling up the blood.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

it is raining here in my desert home

i took a corner too hard and I skidded out a bit but managed to steer into the turn and right myself

gently caress rain

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

TOILETLORD posted:

So it's raining, I'm in san diego. What do i do with rain? Will it kill me? Can i drive in it? Did i make the gods angry? How can i survive it if i don't own a jacket or umbrella? Why is the sky not blue.
Hi, fellow so-cal goon :hfive: Stay inside and get drunkn like me :cheers:

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is rain in SoCal like 1" of snow in the South?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Benny the Snake posted:

Hi, fellow so-cal goon :hf: Stay inside and get drunkn like me :cheers:

lol shouldn't you be out pushing carts into your manager's wife at the target parking lot

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
CA has literally poo poo is pants over this rain. People are dead, roads ruined, etc.

Worst storm in years. Climate Change? Nah, just God's wrath over the liberals and homosexuals.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
DON'T DRIVE IN THE RAIN! I was in a car crash last night. I blame myself for taking that right angled turn at 90 mph, but to be fair there was ice on the road and I was naked and and I was late for a college exam I hadn't studied for also lebron james was there and we drowned together and this morning I woke up fine. Still, I wouldn't risk it.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

sexy young infidel posted:

lol shouldn't you be out pushing carts into your manager's wife at the target parking lot
Take that back, fucker
*opens switchblade*

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Zeno-25 posted:

Is rain in SoCal like 1" of snow in the South?

people are literally lighting their cars on fire in the middle of the freeway

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
anyone remember el nino of like 95 96 when it rained non stop for 2 weeks and it was like a state of emergency.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

TOILETLORD posted:

anyone remember el nino of like 95 96 when it rained non stop for 2 weeks and it was like a state of emergency.
poo poo, I was like six years old...

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

TOILETLORD posted:

California will always find something to whine about. IT'S TOO DRY! IT'S TOO WET! TOO MUCH FIRE! TOO MUCH MUD!

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

get ur ark ready............

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

TOILETLORD posted:

at least you dont have to shovel it lol

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
rain is the best so long as you dont have to interact with it in any way beyond hearing it fall

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

TOILETLORD posted:

this is all i remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmeUStFvz8

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

klapman posted:

rain is the best so long as you dont have to interact with it in any way beyond hearing it fall

why that makes me have to piss more annoying.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

rain storms in my city go flying over and proceed to parks their rear end in vancouver and seattle for weeks at a time

enjoy the winter bitches!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

TOILETLORD posted:

why that makes me have to piss more annoying.

why the gently caress would you of all people be against spending more time around a toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

klapman posted:

why the gently caress would you of all people be against spending more time around a toilet

I didn't choose this.

• Locked thread