Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
Watch Inside Job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

most people are like those aliens in galaxy quest who don;t understand lying, but only with the things law makers and politicians say.

but they sound so convincing!

how could you not trust that face!

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

:eyepop:

wery interesting

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

The Bananana posted:

What if the combined bottom and middle classes just started stealing stuff. I mean, like crazy. Stealing, or breaking stuff. Like a massive guerilla campaign to promote the idea of just going into stores, grocery stores, walmarts, best buys, A&F, Apple, Dillards, etc, and ruining or stealing products. If these bottom classes can not affect change via political channels, or peaceful civil disobedience stuff like Occupy, what about hitting the captains of industry in the wallet? Sure one pair of ruined $80 jeans is nothing, but a hundred? Or a thousand? More?

(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST)

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

kill the rich

i'm serious

alternatively, kill all poors

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

then you'll die, idiot

there are more of us than them

who cares if i die, i never did anything good for the world

e: and the mass deaths in excessive numbers is kind of the point

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

kill everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Evil_Greven posted:

Without fundamental changes to our system, new rich will take their place, and the cycle will repeat.

If you kill all poors, then the lower rich will become the new poors as their value is transferred to the top, and the cycle will repeat.

and eventually everyone will die, completing the cycle

• Locked thread