Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Jews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

in the 70's when there was no epa and we had rivers that would spontaneously light on fire. In the 90's we pretty much cleaned up most of our manufacturing to the point we weren't really hurting anything too much, and we got rid of LA's smog.

Then we had a politician pay some scientist to make a graph that showed rising temperatures and make a movie saying the earth would end if we didn't make manufacturers ( a mostly republican industry) the world would end immediately after an election cycle. Democrats control all universities in america except a handful that study and fund global warming. Democrats control the board that decides what scientist get funding. Democrats use the new information from the global warmong studies they funded, giving money to the people they wanted to have it to give 0% interest loans to their freinds, and then take donations from their friends to use for running political campaigns. Then invested in green energy, and then did everything they could to kill all non green businesses because they were the most likely to donate to republicans.

sounds crazy, but you'll notice all the big companies and corporations that democrats, hate are chosen by democratic politicains to be a point of focus because said companies donate republican.

this isn't crazy talk it's what these shitlords do, and then they just say something else and people believe them.

I honestly hope your 100% correct, because the alternative is actually pretty loving grim.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

i got coworkers who eat every meal out and spend the rest of their pay check on gas going out and wondering why they still live with their parents in their 30's

Lol, while they are making bad choices, you naively believe your going to retire in your fifties after several decades of making 16 bucks an hour.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

The 5th Foid posted:

Lol yes it is you retard baby's first Econ class fucknut. I'm going to cuck you.

Can I watch?

• Locked thread