Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Word filter cuck
Yes
No
I am a human being
View Results

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Dear God never underestimate the ability of goons to run poo poo into the ground.

I know the word filter still exists but I wonder if the ability to even access it has been lost in the mess of code that is the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
YAMSYAMSYAMSYAMSYAMS

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Sounds like OP got cucked.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

YAMSYAMSYAMSYAMSYAMS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

no one says that joke any more, old man *pushes sunglasses back up, kickflips into the sunset*

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
*sips glass of vintage 2013*
"Hmm... you can really taste the plape"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
tenement funster
tenement funster
tenement funster

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
im gay

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My dad cucks me

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Are there any actual word filters on the live forums? I thought all the tenderly caress that poo poo stuff was only for when you're not logged in.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Spanish Manlove posted:

tenement funster
tenement funster
tenement funster

Why you talking about my bro?

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

tell us how you were cucked op

nozombies
Jan 29, 2009
You got cucked, son

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm cuck norris

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Are there any actual word filters on the live forums? I thought all the tenderly caress that poo poo stuff was only for when you're not logged in.

I was reading some thread recently and some one said some old word filter was still active. I don't remember what it was.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

what the cuck is wrong with you? :nexus:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

banning of people for saying loving friend of the family

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Op is a piece of poo poo kinkshamer

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bum the Sad posted:

Why you talking about my bro?

he loved that word, once, before a bunch of assholes used it up

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Found it. "Imageshack" with a lower case I filters to random crap like imageshack

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Spanish Manlove posted:

he loved that word, once, before a bunch of assholes used it up
Ugh really? I'm going to have to have a talk with him. I'd think he was above that.

Edit: Unless he was first wave like you seem to imply.

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Dec 12, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You can take my wife but you'll never take my fetish posts

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bum the Sad posted:

Ugh really? I'm going to have to have a talk with him. I'd think he was above that.

Edit: Unless he was first wave like you seem to imply.

yes, he was, and it was remorsely taken away from him

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Look at this grandma, gently caress 'em

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There was that guy who made a chrome add-on that changed sjw to skeletons, try talking to him about fuckin wit da cuck.

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin
what about "beta"? can we get that filtered as well?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Oz posted:

beta detected

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I'm sure all of this will be taken care of when Old GBS comes back on December 28th, 2014.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Oz posted:

well given that this saturday lowtax is going to change the font of GBS to be wingdings i don't really think it matters any more

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Spanish Manlove posted:

yes, he was, and it was remorsely taken away from him
Figures. He's not a 14 year old dumbass. I think he's a lawyer now but I can never loving remember I'm always loving drunk when I decide to reminisce on Steam chat.

Anyway back to the issue I know your essentially an idiot king but please make this happen. If I have to read "goku cucking hitler" one more time I'm going to hurt some one through the Internet.

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Dec 12, 2014

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Bum the Sad posted:

Found it. "Imageshack" with a lower case I filters to random crap like imageshack

imageshack

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bum the Sad posted:

Figures. He's not a 14 year old dumbass. I think he's a lawyer now but I can never loving remember I'm always loving drunk when I decide to reminisce on Steam chat.

Anyway back to the issue I know your essentially an idiot king but please make this happen. If I have to read "goku chucking hitler" one more time I'm going to hurt some one through the Internet.

honestly I try to gas lovely repetition catchphrase threads (cuck, goku, sjw, what color is your poop, etc) on sight because they're loving terrible and the recent infection of ITT threads is loving stupid too

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

hosed up if true

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

imageshack

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I will never get it. I am like the most neutral person I know when it comes to alpha-poo poo. I dont get all up in people's faces over a girl, I dont get pointlessly jealous, I never cause poo poo over who my girlfriend is hanging out with. Has a gf taken advantage of this? Yes, but thats her choice, and I cut the cord then and there. Has this attitude backfired because most girls want you to be a little irrationally protective even if they say thats stupid? Yes a little, but id say its mostly had a positive effect too

But despite all that I would never want to get cucked. It makes no loving sense. It makes less sense to me than MLP and anime

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

imageshack

cmon don't filter to imageshack

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

why did it stop working?

loving imageshack filter

kremlins
May 9, 2009