Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

1st AD posted:

135? Shouldn't he be aiming for 125?

He almost died trying to cut to 125 to fight Spotty Scotty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
has this started yet? it's not showing up in fight pass for me yet

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

origami posted:

has this started yet? it's not showing up in fight pass for me yet

Yeah first fight just ended

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
And it owned

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
thanks fight pass

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
ian entwistle and his second hand trainers are my new favourite

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Lloyd Boner posted:

And it owned

Brutal heel hook. I imagine that thing is pretty hosed up considering he said "I could hear it clicking" ugh

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

origami posted:

thanks fight pass

http://www.ufc.tv/video/ufc-fight-night-dos-santos-vs-miocic-fight-pass-prelims

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Aw man, I missed a heel hook

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Time to finally see Henry Cejudo. Time to see what all the hype is about besides missing weight so much that Dana White threatens you if you don't move up in weight.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

thanks that was what I was using

Food Court Druid posted:

Aw man, I missed a heel hook

yeah bummer - will have to check later

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

He was a, uh, Bronze Gloves champion

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Kimura looks like he has no idea what he wants to do.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

joe sounds like he wants to blow cejudo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

colonel_korn posted:

https://gfycat.com/SaneAngryAmmonite

I love that people are making hi-res gifs of staredowns now.

I don't love that people aren't using gfycat for WebM exclusively.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

woozy pawsies posted:

joe sounds like he wants to blow cejudo
At least Cejudo is legitimately kicking this guy's rear end. The Baby Pettis tire-pumping as he was losing the first round last week was worse.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
kimura got his rear end beat and cejudo didn't do any real wrestling at all

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

That was cool, I'll look forward to Cejudo's next fight in two years

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Good job dustin kimura on mounting 0 offense in 1 5minutes.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

who are these people

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

colonel_korn posted:

who are these people

a 12 year old and a white supremacist

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

lmao Joe talking about how this guy has an advantage from being a Troop

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

lmao taylor swift as walk out music

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I just turned this on and who is this Brad Pickett impersonator

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Navajo Noons seems alright

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Aha that was a great bitchtoss

e: lol if this guy loses from the cut.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I hope this fight goes all 3 rounds and he gets to paint the octagon red. I love when towards the end of the event the ground is just bloody everywhere. Haha that is so much blood.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
welcome to our dangerous slip n slide

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
lol this guy is winning from the bottom

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Michaud Evans should adopt the Edwin Dewees strategy and start trying to bleed into this guy's eyes and mouth.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Pine Ridge him?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

origami posted:

Pine Ridge him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah I started to look up the Trail of Tears because I didn't understand the reference. That's hosed up and awesome.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
congrats to the winner

david "the jet" mashad

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Is the rest of the card on fightpass for us eu folk?

edit: Oh i guess they are, they just weren't listed on the front page.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Anyone have a link to a HD stream? I would rather watch this on my computer than on the TV today.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Hey I have to watch on mute, why did Brunson get removed from the card? I'm actually happy because I was dreading watching that fight, (unless it was for some terrible reason).

e: just read on Twitter he has food poisoning. That sucks to be him.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

The Brunson/Herman fight got scratched due to illness. Get ready for about 30 minutes extra stalling.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bluedeanie posted:

Hey I have to watch on mute, why did Brunson get removed from the card? I'm actually happy because I was dreading watching that fight, (unless it was for some terrible reason).

Brunson got some Bad Guts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Ben Saunders! Please retire Joe Riggs and eventually fight Matt Brown, thank you.

• Locked thread