Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

who are you?

what do you want?

why are you here?

where are you going?

do you have anything worth living for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
the deal is that marvel movies are a good way for children to learn about right and wrong with the simple characterization and plotting of the marvel universe. personally, i think it is a wonderful service to our nations young

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I don't know to which you're referring OP.

Is that the one with the skinny white dude in the 50s and the asian guy yelling at him or something?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

who are you?

what do you want?

why are you here?

where are you going?

the last one i saw was wolverine kicking rear end

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm Harime Nui, I want to make comics, I didn't ask to be born and I've never made an effort to move away from where I was born, I don't see myself going anywhere, and no

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
where is my large automobile?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Harald posted:

where is my large automobile?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pVjl4Rrtc

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

I'm Harime Nui, I want to make comics, I didn't ask to be born and I've never made an effort to move away from where I was born, I don't see myself going anywhere, and no

yer hired kid

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy it owned a lot I suggest you all rent or buy it and experience the joy thanks and God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

who are you?

what do you want?

why are you here?

where are you going?

cram it Lorien

• Locked thread