Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

monkey posted:

at least you won't go hungry with all the sandwiches there.

so here is the worst riddle in the history of ever, I think I heard it directly from the person who made it up.

There is a house on top of a hill with a red light in the window. There is a man running up the hill, a man walking down the hill, a man inside the house and a man in a helicopter hovering outside the window.

What nationality are each of the men?

hint: the red light means the house is a brothel.

German. It's a German sex helicopter party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

op is gay, obviously

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
i can get it down to one step

jut climb out of your rear end hole

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

who stole the cookies from the cookie jar and is also super gay

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
they are too poor to afford the real ones but having one is a sign of social status ergo they buy fake ones

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Bermuda triangle.
Triangles are P. Evil.
It ate people the end

In conclusion triangles are evil and eat people, the Bermuda Triangle is a triangle, and it ate people.

Thats what I learned over my summer vacation

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Jimson posted:

Bermuda triangle.
Triangles are P. Evil.
It ate people the end

In conclusion triangles are evil and eat people, the Bermuda Triangle is a triangle, and it ate people.

Thats what I learned over my summer vacation

feel p weird about toblerones now

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

toblerones are not triangles triangles are two dimensional you can relax buddy!!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

nomadologique posted:

toblerones are not triangles triangles are two dimensional you can relax buddy!!

but an object that exists in 3D space must also exist in 2D space so fuckkk

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

did you watch interstellar or something to come up with that idiotic response?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"oh well u see toberlones are composed of an infinite number of two dimensional traingular cross sections ehhh therefore"

*farts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

nomadologique posted:

did you watch interstellar or something to come up with that idiotic response?

I don't mind that this question is loaded and my answer is no

You might laugh now but when when it turns out toblerones are the gateway to the hands of satan you won't be laughing

or maybe you will be laughing

in fear...

• Locked thread