Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

since he's gone off the deep end, how can we exacerbate his misery while bringing glory to Something Awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
kind of feel bad for the guy tbh, even if his music isn't good

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Possible plans of attack
  • Make him disappear like my ex-wife
  • Hit him with the cancer satellite
  • Send our shadow masters to sacrifice him
  • We're all just gonna suck each other's dicks over here at NORAD while Chris Brown beats the poo poo out of some guy's daughter LOL The Hobbit sucks
Good night.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Otto von Ruthless posted:

kind of feel bad for the guy tbh, even if his music isn't good

i think your post mede my heart grow threa sizes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I think the guy from Nickelback should be more willing to help out his friend, Scott Summers.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

go up to scott stapp and be like hi and he'll be like "hi i am scott stapp" and then you say "that's impossible because i'm scott stapp, lead singer of creed."

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

break into scott stapps house and secretly cut off all the plastic things on the ends of his shoelaces and unlace them two eyelets

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

send someone to meet him irl to make fun of him, only to end up unironically dating and loving him

isn't that how the last one of these went

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hey Scott, it's me, Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam, and I'm your singing get well telegram.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hey Scott, do you want to be in Audioslave? No, it's cool buddy, you'll fit in just fine.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Wow, I just googled him to remind me which loving band he was in and found out that he turned into a big fat loving sack of poo poo... shocking absolutely loving nobody.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

metricchip posted:

Wow, I just googled him to remind me which loving band he was in and found out that he turned into a big fat loving sack of poo poo... shocking absolutely loving nobody.
This is what happens when you are false in your love of Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Jesus is returning the favor

• Locked thread