Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I wish black women didn't have an aversion to white guys :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

much better

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Wicker Man posted:

They don't, it's you.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Robo Reagan posted:

much better

That girl so white, I thought she had skin problems but it was just my monitor.

Plafop posted:

They don't, it's you.

Baloney.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Wicker Man posted:

Dude when out in the wild it's like hunting. Just get a fish and rub it all over yourself scenting yourself. This will also attract bears so fair warning.

Like I spray pumpkin spice when I want to attract a white girl.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
i date men

a k a im gay

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a white guy, and Mexican women always seem attracted to me, for some reason, more than any other skin color. Have dated more Mexican women than any other race. Always wondered about that.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Wicker Man posted:

That girl so white, I thought she had skin problems but it was just my monitor.

Baloney.

i know black women that exclusively date white men

pretty sure it's you

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Wicker Man posted:

Not true and bonus advice you're the problem

efb

Moxie fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Dec 13, 2014

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

GORDON posted:

I'm a white guy, and Mexican women always seem attracted to me, for some reason, more than any other skin color. Have dated more Mexican women than any other race. Always wondered about that.

they marry you they get "papers" so they are legal, then they get super fat and age rapidly. Don't do it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

texaholic posted:

they marry you they get "papers" so they are legal, then they get super fat and age rapidly. Don't do it.

don't forget the clown car vagina because catholic

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

texaholic posted:

what is Ron's opinion on non-white women?

harvest their teeth for precious gold

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GORDON posted:

white guys are a stable boring option.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
drat op, i've exclusively married white women.

Schnugaf
Mar 23, 2011

The Great Derposaurus
I've only ever been in relationships where the girls' name starts with the letter M, it's a peculiar thing and weird a coincident.

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

Same here, OP.

WHITE WOMEN 4 LYFE

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Wicker Man posted:

They dont. In fact there is a whole subset of black girls that only date white guys. I am dating one right now. It is great.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
fag

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

I've been with non-white women that look like this. It's called Slavic.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

MegaGatts posted:

They dont. In fact there is a whole subset of black girls that only date white guys. I am dating one right now. It is great.

Same, also been the first white guy several black girls have been with. OP is incompetent

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rap Music and Dope posted:

I've been with non-white women that look like this. It's called Slavic.

That jacket is too puffy to be adidas and it's impossible to tell if she's squatting or not so i'm calling bs on this

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
could be a finn

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

XMNN posted:

could be a finn

we have a winner

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I'm so excited i've never won anything before

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Robo Reagan posted:

That jacket is too puffy to be adidas and it's impossible to tell if she's squatting or not so i'm calling bs on this

I didn't say the girl in the photo was Slavic. She's an ice skater... Obv scandi...

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
for awhile there black dudes were dating the skinny rear end white girls with no booty

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they still do, fat white girls too. I've met a lot of black guys who won't mess with black girls

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Dennis Eckersley posted:

for awhile there black dudes were dating the skinny rear end white girls with no booty

When I was in HS all the chubby white girls I knew were really into dating slightly older (like 19 year old) cholo Mexican dudes with lots of tats.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
big latin booty

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I only date green women op

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

i only rape white women

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

This creepy as look is the crazy girl that wants to bleed you as she fucks you.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There was a black girl I was interested in that I worked with a few years ago. Pretty cute, funny, but she moved out of town before we got to anything more than just hang out.

I like to think I wasn't the reason she left town, but then again...:tinfoil:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

There was a black girl I was interested in that I worked with a few years ago. Pretty cute, funny, but she moved out of town before we got to anything more than just hang out.

I like to think I wasn't the reason she left town, but then again...:tinfoil:

ha white pasty nerd gently caress i hate you lol seriously tho gj objectifying a woman to a negress u human being

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

Blue Train posted:

they still do, fat white girls too. I've met a lot of black guys who won't mess with black girls

Nobody really likes black girls, guys of any race who have enough money go for the whites unless they have a political career.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

f_c_ posted:

Nobody really likes black girls, guys of any race who have enough money go for the whites unless they have a political career.

This is pretty much true with the girl I'm seeing. if she were of anyother race she'd be way out of my league.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
I'd like a black waifu so she could sit her big butt on my face

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

f_c_ posted:

This is pretty true, but it let's me get with dope looking black girls so eh

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

MegaGatts posted:

This is pretty much true with the girl I'm seeing. if she were of anyother race she'd be way out of my league.

Whoa...marginalizing the African race, huh? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if your "girlfriend" read that post, so why did you post it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

Any black, latino, or asian girls i would want are so far out of my league , Im pretty much forced to go white.

• Locked thread