Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Zybl0re posted:

lol... nucks

Ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
I gave up at 3-0 and went to work on something else and that was a wonderful idea.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
:siren: Zuuuuuke :siren:

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Oh my god that play holy poo poo

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Darren Pang trying to speak Russian is funny as hell

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
Dear Rangers, please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Bieksa/Sbisa pairing is :stonk:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

4 on 1 for the blues and 0 SOG. Classic

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT!
So is Vancouver kind of like the Montreal of the west but with lovely goaltending or what?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Zybl0re posted:

So is Vancouver kind of like the Montreal of the west but with lovely goaltending or what?

Yes.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

goldrush posted:

Bieksa/Sbisa pairing is :stonk:

bieksa looks like he forgot how to play defense and got retrained as a winger

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
and now weber's hurt. this game is not going to get any better. straight to the locker room.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

his is what happens when you don't hit the net 100 times a game you idiots

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
how

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Avs tie it up AND get a power play at the end of the period. Johnson trying for another goal, too.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
oh jesus. weber got stepped on and is covered in blood :gonk:

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

Trevor Bird posted:

and now weber's hurt. this game is not going to get any better. straight to the locker room.

Apparently he fell on Tye's skate when he hit him into the bench. SJ broadcast had an angle on bloody jersey. Hope he's alright.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Zizi posted:

Apparently he fell on Tye's skate when he hit him into the bench. SJ broadcast had an angle on bloody jersey. Hope he's alright.

yeah...that was quite a bit of blood.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Jones gets 2 minutes for getting undressed by Thornton.

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

At least it wasn't his left arm. :stonk:

Also Sharks looking pretty cool on this PP

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

rinne is the only reason this game isn't 5-0. just like old times.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

why is CBC pumping so much money into advertising home alone

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

rinne is loving incredible. give him every award.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

poo poo lundqvist was too deep on that

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Hansen bonino burrows oh boy. just play vey on the second line you assholes

Zybl0re
Aug 10, 2002

CUE THE COMEBACK.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

weber's back :love:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bieksa-stanton isn't a bad idea so I'm glad Willie is trying that pair out. weber sbisa will be as much if not more of a disaster than bieksa sbisa though

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Holy crap just shoot the puck

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

how has miller gone this whole game not being pulled

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

quote:

#Preds outshot 29-11, out-attempted 56-32, but only down 1-0. That's the power of Pekka Rinne. That's why he's important to Nashville.

i wonder why nashville missed the playoffs last year

hmm

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
HI preds been a while. I Mean it's basically the same preds I've seen every year but you're doing better, but yes same preds. Friggin Rinne.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Veskit posted:

HI preds been a while. I Mean it's basically the same preds I've seen every year but you're doing better, but yes same preds. Friggin Rinne.

this is not a normal game. normal versus the sharks, yes, but nashville usually controls possession and outshoots other teams. it's like we've gone back in time here.

here's this:

http://i.imgur.com/YBewhbb.gif

e: gif was way too big.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
Can't wait for the Preds to tie it up with 1 minute to play and win it in OT

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

:siren: Oshie is cool and handsome

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

:siren: Oshie is cool and handsome

That was a pretty good game.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Goodrow has officially mindfucked Weber.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

rinne's really the only one that did anything all night. sucks for him, but they didn't play the first 2 periods in front of him. sharks were way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

That would have been 6-0 without Rinne being so awesome. Also, good to see Nemo get a shutout! :dance:

:coolfish:

• Locked thread