Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
My mom bought house brand Sonicare from them for the low low price of $150ish. A comparable product at the grocery store costs $40. Even less on amazon flash deal.

She's bad with money sometimes..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Where is $1,500 version of risk with the semi-precious gem army pieces, the gold foil inlay board, with the ivory dice? I don't want to have any friends left, whatsoever.

http://www.games-workshop.com

PowerBuilder3
Apr 21, 2010

spud posted:

My parents legit own this, and it is cool. Will be busting it out at xmas soon.

Does the banker just use the drawer money, or is it removable? This is important.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PowerBuilder3 posted:

Does the banker just use the drawer money, or is it removable? This is important.

The drawer is removable. But we usually leave it in.

By the way, we didn't buy it from Hammacher-Shmachker and we have it for like 15 years.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Was gonna be the 50th person to say I've seen the stupid pedal pub in *gently caress off nowhere* but honestly those things are poo poo, they're slow and gently caress and it's like a Ferrari, bars and sports cars have a nice outside for a reason and thats because the people driving/residing in them are never as hot as you looked. The pedal pub just amplifies that horribleness by seven and depending on your city is likely to give you a homicidal case of road rage, that said I really respect the gif of that japanese dude slapping all 7 ladies on the fanny and if I ever catch a bachelorette party renting one of those things they better watch out :D

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Son-of-a-bitch.

I already own it. :haw:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i saw a ton of people puking their guts out on a pedal pub. like they were obviously drunk as poo poo and one person couldn't handle peddling and his liquor and he threw up all over the middle and it was just a cascade.

it was basically this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2CLO24Zv4k

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

zedprime posted:

I can only assume you can still send away for construction plans for a vacuum powered hovercraft from the back of... from the back of... from googling hovercraft?

You can send away for construction plans for a real hovercraft:

http://www.hovercraft.com/content/

Or you can buy one ready to go for less than half of what Hammacher-Schlemmer is charging. It wouldn't be equipped as a golf cart, but I can't imagine a golf course actually letting one of those things in.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Slanderer posted:

If I was stupid-rich I would buy a hovercraft in a heartbeat. Anyone who says differently is a loving liar.

Owning a personal hovercraft is the closest you can get to the jetpack-future we were all promised.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

sexy young infidel posted:

this seems more like stuff rappers would buy, so maybe the catalog is some pyschology tricks

So they put rich white people in the ads just to make everything in the catalog more attractive to rappers?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

etalian posted:

So they put rich white people in the ads just to make everything in the catalog more attractive to rappers?

I could be just soooooooooo racist right now

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm glad you're not

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

DAMNIT would you goons quit tempting me!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

DAMNIT would you goons quit tempting me!

buy the jacket and includes free dad jeans free of charge.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

etalian posted:

that's, not quite what I meant goose.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

every other male product model looks like romney

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

plumper fuckbus posted:

every other male product model looks like romney

He has enough sons they could be

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

He has enough sons they could be

not sure whether blurb, blarb or blug was one of the models.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

The pedal pub just amplifies that horribleness by seven and depending on your city is likely to give you a homicidal case of road rage, that said I really respect the gif of that japanese dude slapping all 7 ladies on the fanny and if I ever catch a bachelorette party renting one of those things they better watch out :D

Tee-hee-hee. Fanny means vagina to British people. The Japanese man was slapping their vaginas!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

only if i get the dad inside :q:

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Holy poo poo the video for their stupid foldup scooter.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

that is gay as gently caress, and not in the good way

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the whole youtube channel is a cavern of wonders:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBx5meKbannw4i_Q0LSEtXg

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

wearing that will not make you look like a young tom cruise, it will make you look like an old tom clancy

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

that is gay as gently caress, and not in the good way

I love the dude who looks like he's dressed like some Euro-Trash hitman from an action movie. Riding the scooter while dressed like that makes everything seem even more doofier than it actually is.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

wearing that will not make you look like a young tom cruise, it will make you look like an old tom clancy

It will remind you briefly of when Top Gun came out and you were in your twenties and banged college girls and had fun, instead of being in a frigid marriage with spoiled kids in the lifeless suburbs.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

plumper fuckbus posted:

It will remind you briefly of when Top Gun came out and you were in your twenties and banged college girls and had fun, instead of being in a frigid marriage with spoiled kids in the lifeless suburbs.

i guess it's why the male model in the picture looks like Mitt Romney.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

plumper fuckbus posted:

Twenty years from now, it's going to be the Scorpion jacket from Drive.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Young Freud posted:

I love the dude who looks like he's dressed like some Euro-Trash hitman from an action movie. Riding the scooter while dressed like that makes everything seem even more doofier than it actually is.

and the fact that they call it a "chariot" is just :psyduck:

naem
May 29, 2011

Young Freud posted:

Twenty years from now, it's going to be the Scorpion jacket from Drive.

drat

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

tbh I unironically enjoy monopoly and if I had a disposable 200 bucks I'd be tempted to get that dumb thing

and then continue to play monopoly on the same old regular board because gently caress if I'm letting my friends near a 200 dollar game where ppl get mad a lot

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol if you have friends

i just get black out drunk every night and play one turn a night

the most dangerous game

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Half of this poo poo just seems like fake stuff they do not actually have, because they know no one will ever buy it.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

zedprime posted:

I can only assume you can still send away for construction plans for a vacuum powered hovercraft from the back of... from the back of... from googling hovercraft?

i bought those plans in middle school, built that loving thing, and then my antique vacuum cleaner motor burst into flames during my test run. that doesn't happen to rich people i bet.

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Dec 17, 2014

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Slanderer posted:

i bought those plans in middle school, build that loving thing, and then my antique vacuum cleaner motor burst into flames during my test run. that doesn't happen to rich people i bet.
when i was a kid a tried to build the hoverboard from Back to the Future using only nails, 2-by-4s, and spray paint. (it didn't hover)

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
goddamnit they actually work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yFMF1sSb2E

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Feranon posted:

tbh I unironically enjoy monopoly and if I had a disposable 200 bucks I'd be tempted to get that dumb thing

and then continue to play monopoly on the same old regular board because gently caress if I'm letting my friends near a 200 dollar game where ppl get mad a lot

I got the U Build Monopoly for 5 bucks at Wal Mart a couple years back. Its like good Monopoly. 200 dollar Monopoly is just showing off and won't ever be played.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/66198/u-build-monopoly This is the good poo poo when you want to play Monopoly and not have it last all weekend plus be kind of fun.

(Play Blokus instead because Blokus owns for casual/normal people boardgaming.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If it's a Tom Cruise jacket, it's not meant to be worn. You are supposed to keep it in the closet.

• Locked thread