Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
:sharpton:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Maldoror posted:

Instead of pouring coffee and adding some milk, try the reverse. Pour hot milk at least 3/4 cup, then add 1/4 cup coffee. Think hot milk with a little coffee in it. Then add sugar or sweetener.

I'm pretty sure this is what dunkin donuts does by default when you ask for milk unless you specify an ammount

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Real coffee from the hills of

Ccooollluummmbbbiiiiaaaaa

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
DUNCAN

HILLS

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I drink coffee from a coffee maker :coffeepal:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't think sultry is a word you can use to describe coffee.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Iced coffee in the summer time is made of win

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Sweet Tea posted:

that hot, steamy, sultry, sexy cup of coffee. café au lait, with my homemade cream

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Sweet Tea posted:

Sultry French press

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I like cheap tea with no milk and one small spoon of sugar

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GJA83JFI4

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Mo0 posted:

i really cant wait for the keurig soda machine to come out so i can never be able to move my body again

Behold!

As an added bonus it also oppresses Palestinians. I've actually seriously considered one of these.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Behold!

As an added bonus it also oppresses Palestinians. I've actually seriously considered one of these.

Sodastream's pretty lovely, FYI.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I drank lovely coffee for ages and then I got an Aeropress and realised it was actually loving easy to use and really really good. The beans are kind of expensive, £3-4 for a 250g pack that lasts a few days compared to a jar of instant coffee that's £2 and lasts for weeks, but it's not lovely and I spend exponentially more on a few bottles of beer so w/e

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
sodastream completely justifies its own existence because of this video imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bITUjh6pWkc

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
coffee is pretty good

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

i once had a cup of coffee at a small waffle place and i don't think the machine had ever been cleaned and ran way too hot. poo poo was like sucking off a balrog.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Three Olives posted:

Only the finest for 30.

look at the poor rear end bitch with the $60 dollar model

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Daedra posted:

look at the poor rear end bitch with the $60 dollar model

look at this loser who can identify keurig machines

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
:owned: like the bitch i am

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

Behold!

As much as I like to support Israel, this thing is just stupid. Show your Zionism instead by eating Sabra hummus.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Daedra posted:

:owned: like the bitch i am

I'll soak my unwashed balls in a hot cup of water then you can drink it with some milk and sugar

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i dont use milk or sugar because i am a MAN

*separates top of kcup from lid so i can recycle it*

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I love coffee but I only drink iced, even if it's cold outside.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

coffee is good imo

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Folgers Crystals, hot tapwater, Coffee-Mate creamer. Caffeine ingested, move the gently caress on with the day.

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

Yes, black.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Myron Baloney posted:

Folgers Crystals, hot tapwater, Coffee-Mate creamer. Caffeine ingested, move the gently caress on with the day.

dude just take a 5 hour energy extra strength

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
coffee is great for right after your wake and bake then you can get high again

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

simosimo posted:

when you cant be assed,

what is the origin of this term. prepare to die

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Haverchuck posted:

what is the origin of this term. prepare to die

it's limeys

Dr. Gibletron
Oct 27, 2010
i like my coffee crispy op

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's limeys

its ok if its actual brits, but americans adopting brit slang must be annihilated

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
Yes! Drinking now. Thanks next question please

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Wore out the gasket on my mr coffee espresso machine but that and cafe bustelo and some foamed 2%. No sugar. I haven't been right since it broke.

If you use a keurig you are a huge sucker. Weak nonsense coffee even compared to the standard drip.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
SodaStreams are great, so is coffee! Also tea!

My Keurig has more options than the one 3O posted am I now officially richest GBSer?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

simosimo posted:

So i got one of these ridiculous bean machines where you pour beans in and it pours of a nice cup of coffee, I used to use a french press but got bored of the dull sultry taste, this new thing is the bollocks.

The question is - do you like coffee and how do you take and make it? Instant is good when you cant be assed, but a good cup is always an ice cold killa. Gotta be black!

How do you prepare your bean juice?!

i go to 7-11 and pay 2 dollars add 4 expresso things in the plastic creamer contaiiners and 3 packs of sugar. the get the regular coffee in the biggest cup they have.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I would drink the poo poo out of some Carbonated Coffee.

Time to go do some science... :colbert:

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
I like Turkish coffee. I use Mehmet Efendi pre-ground stuff. It's fairly expensive (around $8 locally for a 250g can, and I generally weigh out about 60-80g per batch depending on which one of my cezves I'm using) but it is drat tasty. I add sugar and sometimes a touch of cardamom. Takes a long time to prepare though, and is tricky to make on an electric stove. This is to be drank from a demitasse cup with a saucer, I have a Fiestaware one I prefer.

I like Vietnamese coffee more, I use Trung Nguyen Premium blend (I think, it's their only one sold in a can.) Brewed in the proper thingy, (a "phin,") with proper technique, hot or iced, ideally with condensed milk but sugar works in a pinch, it's wonderful. And also really strong. I used to drink enormous quantities of this stuff, but have tapered off lately. Holy craps that a lot of commas.

"Regular" coffee is something I generally only drink when I'm feeling lazy and stop off somewhere on my way to work, half asleep, or sitting at Waffle House knocking back cups and wondering where I went wrong in life. Regular coffee should get sugar but no cream. Coffee keeps you sharp, sugar keeps you going, or whatever that line from battle royale is.

Tea is ok, fwiw. Pu-erh is my favorite, followed by jasmine tea, though I like most teas I've had. Except spiced teas, why do they make that garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
you just drink coffee to wake up a little and poo poo, no need to be fancy about making GBS threads juice.

• Locked thread