Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
Sure is a lot of words about a comic book op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Remember that Superman show on the CW from a few years ago? Lois Lane was DAF. That's pretty much all I have to say about Superman.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Hey look the girl I like died! Let me spin the earth the opposite direction and make time go backwards so she doesn't die!

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Tony Homo posted:

Hey look the girl I like died! Let me spin the earth the opposite direction and make time go backwards so she doesn't die!
He didn't spin the earth, he flew back in time so it only looked like earth was spinning backwards.

Or at least that's what internet told me. I don't think I've actually seen the movie.

e: lol, no he definitely is spinning the Earth backwards cos he has to turn around and set the world spinning the right way afterwards...

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Dec 14, 2014

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

goku would body him

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Parallax Scroll posted:

goku would body him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
sprry about how wrong you are. don't try and argue with slim jim sponsored science babby geek it's futile.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

that video is fake

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*glares@ obvious troll (is obvious)* CHYEAH OK a video. sponsored by slim jim. just gonna be fake. lmao alright buddy w/e u say

*peels away on dirtbike*

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
i just read kingdom come and it was pretty dope. superman becomes immune to kryptonite because of his farmers tan

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I hate superman so much, I would actually be ok with goku killing superman, canon

for the greater good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

dean cain was the best superman tbh

• Locked thread