Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
3 months late but good riddance. gently caress that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Ground floor.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

nissan murano convertible
honda ridgeline
ford econoline
nissan titan
mitsubishi

We're almost there :unsmith:

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
too bad the juke still exists

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011
There is a God.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

goatse guy posted:

The Juke is awesome! How many car makers these days release a product with a sense of a humor?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I quite like my wife's Juke. It's a silly thing, but it's fun. It really feels a LOT like her old Mini, just larger and even goofier looking.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Now if only the rest of nissan/shitfiniti would loving join it. :colbert:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

cursedshitbox posted:

Nissan has such a shitshow engine line-up at this point. The juke has the 1.6 turbo, and pretty much everything else has something dating back to the turn of the century.

They're not mitsubishi bad, but they don't have the reliability reputation to coast on like honda and toyota are doing.

the "all new" 2015 nissan murano still uses the VQ35DE, although it is up a massive 20hp from the 2001 pathfinder.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Dec 14, 2014

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I still laugh every time I see one. It never gets old.

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008
As if anyone here wouldn't want to stoplight drag Veyrons in their Juke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeCZe04p5V4

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cursedshitbox posted:

Ehhhh I like the GT-R, 370z and G37 coupe.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I was in a showroom telling my dad "this might be the ugliest car I've ever seen. Why would you make this?" A salesman tried to defend it, saying "It's for the people that want a convertible but the power of a SUV." :laffo:

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

meatpimp posted:

I quite like my wife's Juke. It's a silly thing, but it's fun. It really feels a LOT like her old Mini, just larger and even goofier looking.

It looks like a praying mantis that needs an epipen.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

cursedshitbox posted:

Infinitis are so swoopy. I didn't mind the G35 coupe I owned but it was nothing stellar.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
Don't worry everyone, there's still a chance Range Rover might put the Evoque convertible into production

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

neckbeard posted:

Don't worry everyone, there's still a chance Range Rover might put the Evoque convertible into production

I didn't read beefore seeing the photo and thought that was a new Sebring or some poo poo.

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

iwentdoodie posted:

I didn't read beefore seeing the photo and thought that was a new Sebring or some poo poo.

Don't you loving give Chrysler an idea.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
I'm getting a distinct "micro-machine" vibe from the proportions on that thing.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Infinitis are so swoopy. I didn't mind the G35 coupe I owned but it was nothing stellar.

That's the last car Nissan built that I would buy. Hell, price-wise they fell into 'tempting' territory a couple years ago. But my residual Nissan hatred from the Sentra I had still hasn't worn off yet so that's stopping me.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

neckbeard posted:

People who hated the Murano will love this thing, all because of the badge.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Tommychu posted:

That's the last car Nissan built that I would buy. Hell, price-wise they fell into 'tempting' territory a couple years ago. But my residual Nissan hatred from the Sentra I had still hasn't worn off yet so that's stopping me.

It was mediocre at best. They worked on making the exhaust sound good they forgot to do you know... the rest of the car. It was kind of a pooch for what it was. It really needed a super charger or something. Its bad when my 550i felt more connected to the road.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

neckbeard posted:

Ahaha. I hope they do build this because I will surely see a dozen of them every day.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'

goatse guy posted:

The Juke is rad :colbert:

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

neckbeard posted:

And Clarkson will declare it the best convertible IN THE WORLD.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

meatpimp posted:

I like the concept of the Juke, but it has to be the goofiest looking car in productions right now.
Also, Juke front end = :frog:

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
It does look like a frog. Nissan just... fails at so god drat much.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Sorry the Murano vert is badass. The only thing you can fairly criticize is the MSRP.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
Someone post that image collection where something small had to be replaced on a Murano vert and it resulted in the car being disassembled down to its frame.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Mister Kingdom posted:

And Clarkson will declare it the best convertible IN THE WORLD.

No he won't, there will be too many footballers' wives buying them for him to like it.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...

8ender posted:

Someone post that image collection where something small had to be replaced on a Murano vert and it resulted in the car being disassembled down to its frame.

convertible top wasn't working

http://imgur.com/a/nYbRg

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

neckbeard posted:

It would work pretty well with the Evoque demographic which is cunts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
My mom has the Murano Convertible. I give her poo poo about it everyone I see her.

The convertible top uses up like all the back seat as well. You can't even fit a car seat in it.

Good riddance.

• Locked thread