Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
It's good that the unfunny kick starter scammer is being banned. It's good that his stupid rear end fanbase donated a bunch of money for nothing.

All of it is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

literal supporter of bronies and tumblr queens right here folks

this is what the paranoid ramblings of a sad, abused, MDE fan sounds like. please pity him.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
the only thing of MDEs i ever watched was his TED talk and it was really really reALLY loving funny. i didn't even know about the anti-gay speech thing. i would assume its a joke.

his fanbase is really loving awful though and thats why this is all funyn to me.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
MDE is the face of Millennial Rightwingers.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I hope the PC Liberal Misandrist Fempire castrates MDE and doxxes all his fans and calls their moms on them.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
why the gently caress would i post in d&d

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Every time a Redditor's content gets DMCA'ed, an SJW gets their fixed income approved from the government.

• Locked thread