Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hi I'm Mike, I'm a megafan of pepperoni, pepperoni, and cheese, better known as pepperoni supreme. Looks like it's been pissing off some tumblristas and diet fanatics. If you're a fan of individual rights and and having the right to decide how much fat you can loving eat, please go to these websites

https://www.pizzahut.com
https://www.dominos.com

and leave a message. Something like: please bring back pepperoni supreme motherfuckers. Thank you. I appreciate your time reading this post :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You guys might not care at all, and it's definitely not the most accessible pizza.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
hi mike :dance:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

pineapple :getin:

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
thanks!! I was so worried I wouldn't be able to "pep out" on fridays!! ("pepping out" is a term i made up for when I hang out in mom's basement enjoying some pep' supreme)

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Tell your local franchise their food is bad. Also: make your own pizza.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Pretty sure the Special Operations community hasnt adopted the term SPECOP.

Just sayin'.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

"mmmmmmmmmm pizza!!" -my reaction to reading this thread

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
its a pizza that looks low-brow but is actually high-brow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? And it turns out he's the guy putting pepperoni on your pie. So that's pretty cool I guess.

• Locked thread