Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I find myself in need of good working music. So share some good mixtapes that you've picked up around the internet or that you've made yourself.

Here are some of my favorites:

Blood Bros Trilogy: A compliation of songs from the greatest 80s action movie that you've never seen.
Deep Map: A space mixtape, designed to take you from inside our little sol system into the far reaches of the oort cloud.
Music Without Tears: A gothic/Industrial mix that's an old favorite of mine.

And that's actually all I have. Give me more music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Shane Collins' trance mixes are really well done (he has over 50 mixes now in total). The content isn't always great but his mixing is.
Several ambient mixes
Downtempo space mix

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
The Back To Mine series is pretty solid. The Adam Freeland (my favourite) mix doesn't seem to be on YouTube, but the Underworld one is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3EMzM3pU0

01 - 'B' Movie - Gil Scott-Heron
02 - Creep - TLC
03 - Bear Witness - Dr. Octagon
04 - Horsepower - CJ Bolland
05 - Piano Power - Remy & Sven
06 - Loop - LFO vs. F.U.S.E.
07 - 54-46 (That's My Number) - Toots & The Maytals
08 - Music - LTJ Bukem
09 - Barrel Of A Gun - Depeche Mode
10 - Didgeridoo - Aphex Twin
11 - Hip Hop - Dead Prez
12 - Machengoidi - Ali Farka Touré
13 - Buloululba - Tartit
14 - Brown Sugar - D'Angelo
15 - Public Eyes - Gregory Isaacs

Look out for the New Order mix, and Tricky's is great, too. (Ignore my ratings.)

• Locked thread