Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
it looks like a pulsating blood-urn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Philthy posted:

Spencers used to be the best place to get the latest Iron Maiden Eddie picture records and door posters. It was fuckin awesome.

Rolling rolling, turning turning, diving diving, going in again.

Spencers ruled. Glow in the dark poo poo, the rack of posters in the back of the store, fart spray, sarcastic shot glasses, cool t-shirts, simply the best store in the mall.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Amateur Saboteur posted:

the bad news is you're about 30 years late on that poo poo being cool.

the good news is that time is apparently cyclical so when the opportunity comes around again be sure to purchase one the moment you're born

it's okay he bought it ironically

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

redshirt posted:

Spencers ruled. Glow in the dark poo poo, the rack of posters in the back of the store, fart spray, sarcastic shot glasses, cool t-shirts, simply the best store in the mall.

I can't get my fake plastic tits at Bloomingdales so gently caress yeah Spencers

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Alan Smithee posted:

it's okay he bought it ironically

No. I like it.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

that's one of the tightest lava lamps ive seen. grats

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm more concerned that you still drink beer.

Remember that time Don Draper and Nucky Thomson drank beer?

Be a man and grow up.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Yeah, the older I get the more beer sucks.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ramsus posted:

Are you retarded

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I dunno, ask my digestive tract

Photosyphilis
Jul 17, 2014

Science rules!
I want a lava lamp now but when I got one as a kid I turned it off too long and the molten hot lava contained on my nightstand cooled off and became a floating rock(poop) rip in peace lava lamp I'll never forget you except your color

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Ive always wondered what the heck the stuff in that lamp was made of.

Also, lava lamps rule. I want to get another one.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Photosyphilis posted:

I want a lava lamp now but when I got one as a kid I turned it off too long and the molten hot lava contained on my nightstand cooled off and became a floating rock(poop) rip in peace lava lamp I'll never forget you except your color

I've noticed that the temperature in my house greatly affects this. I keep the heat off for the most part which doesn't allow it to get hot enough. Summer is lava lamp season I guess.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

Are you retarded

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Lol if you drink beer when you arent outside

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Lava lamps rule don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Ramsus posted:

:agreed:

Also, so many carbs.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Currently 27, have had the same lava lamp since I wad about 8 or 9 years old. I still turn it on regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

far out how is ur chakra op

• Locked thread