Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
Do they have pie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

would you consider making your own pies in the future in an attempt to regain the feeling of satisfaction upon eating two (2) pies in 2 (two) days

elcapjtk
Mar 14, 2005
Some people say I am a terrible person.
I have some high quality pie questions:
1. Was there any decorative designs in the upper pie crust?
2. Did you spoon them out of the pie tin directly or did you use other plates and utensils?
3. What desert will be next so I can create a list of thoughtful questions when you make the next thread?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Was this thread about pie just a distraction you created while you changed the forums font?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

op do you have any plans for the now-empty pie tins?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Yivgev posted:

*looks at OP intensely while readying pen and pad*

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Enjoy your fruity poops.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

PureEvil6_13 posted:

When you were almost done with the pies, would you say you finished them up more because they were delicious, or more because you didn't want to throw away any expensive food that your parents bought?
I felt guilty throwing them away, so I ate out of shame.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Yivgev posted:

I plan on throwing them away. They hold no further emotional value to me.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sojenus posted:

would you consider making your own pies in the future in an attempt to regain the feeling of satisfaction upon eating two (2) pies in 2 (two) days
I do not believe I will ever eat two (2) pies in two (2) days again.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Demonachizer posted:

How do you like mincemeat pies?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I feel you man

one time i ate an entire angel food cake in one day
it was pretty good

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Lowtax posted:

I felt guilty throwing them away, so I ate out of shame.

You have a good heart Lowtax don't you ever forget that.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Lowtax posted:

I plan on throwing them away. They hold no further emotional value to me.

thank you for your candor

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I feel you man

one time i ate an entire angel food cake in one day
it was pretty good
No offense intended, but that is NOTHING like eating two pies in two days. Let me list just a couple differences:

1. Density. Angelfood cake is light. Pies are notoriously dense, particularly the two pies I ate in two days.
2. Quantity. Eating one in one day is no big deal. I ate two pies in two days.

Again, no offense intended, but you really cannot relate to my position here.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What are normally your favorite pies, Richard?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Still waiting on if that bakery mail orders or not :(

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

No offense intended, but that is NOTHING like eating two pies in two days. Let me list just a couple differences:

1. Density. Angelfood cake is light. Pies are notoriously dense, particularly the two pies I ate in two days.
2. Quantity. Eating one in one day is no big deal. I ate two pies in two days.

Again, no offense intended, but you really cannot relate to my position here.

i can, however, relate to the OP's predicamant... as i have eaten 2 slices of pie in less than 2 hours

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Insane Totoro posted:

Still waiting on if that bakery mail orders or not :(
I do not believe they mail order pies, sorry.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Were the pies eaten before, during or after inspiring twitch livestreamers to build gokus in minceraft?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FPzero posted:

Were the pies eaten before, during or after inspiring twitch livestreamers to build gokus in minceraft?
All of the above.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

Lowtax posted:

I do not believe they mail order pies, sorry.

Then what is the point of this thread :(

You're just taunting us now. You have access to excellent pies and we don't

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
␚ɘiq ɿɘvo ƨɘiʞooɔ ǫniʞɒƚ ƚon ɘʞil ƨnoiƨiɔɘb ɘldiƨnɘƨ ǫniʞɒm oƚni nɘɿbliʜɔ ɿuoy ɘbiuǫ oƚ ɿɘʜƚɒʇ ɒ ƨɒ yƚub ɿuoy bɘƚɔɘlǫɘn uoy ƚɒʜƚ ɘldiƨƨoq ƚi ƨI

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Which pie from the fancy pie place would you like try next when you are not pied out? Crimson Appleberry sounds pretty good to me.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
How big of a tip did the makers of the pies get?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Stex T posted:

How big of a tip did the makers of the pies get?
I do not know, my parents bought it.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Inept posted:

Which pie from the fancy pie place would you like try next when you are not pied out? Crimson Appleberry sounds pretty good to me.
I have no interest in pies at this point in time and would rather not entertain the notion of consuming any further pies.

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety

Lowtax posted:

It was quite dense and the least enjoyable section of the pies by far.
Scrutinizing their pie photography (which were far too little in both resolution and quantity) I thought that might be the case. If you eat a pie and feel a desire to avoid the crust instead of doing your best to mix it in equally with each morsel it probably was poorly executed or wasn't the best crust choice for that particular filling. My dad is very skilled at making excellent crusts with variations for each type of filling, and largely because of that I've yet to find a pie that really challenges his.

The crust situation makes the two pies in two days feat all the more impressive, and at the same time, all the more human. Did you leave any crust behind, or did you perform full tin clears (pie business talk for totally consuming the pies with no remnants remaining)?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Everdraed posted:

Scrutinizing their pie photography (which were far too little in both resolution and quantity) I thought that might be the case. If you eat a pie and feel a desire to avoid the crust instead of doing your best to mix it in equally with each morsel it probably was poorly executed or wasn't the best crust choice for that particular filling. My dad is very skilled at making excellent crusts with variations for each type of filling, and largely because of that I've yet to find a pie that really challenges his.

The crust situation makes the two pies in two days feat all the more impressive, and at the same time, all the more human. Did you leave any crust behind, or did you perform full tin clears (pie business talk for totally consuming the pies with no remnants remaining)?
I consumed the crust by scooping it up with the pie filling at the same time, so it did not taste as thick. Their crust is good, it was just too dense for my taste.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
can you give us some more...... information... about the bakers of these 'ies

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a starwar betamax posted:

can you give us some more...... information... about the bakers of these 'ies
The website URL can provide more information than I ever could.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
So..... could I paypal you $ and then you could mail me a mince pie?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Insane Totoro posted:

So..... could I paypal you $ and then you could mail me a mince pie?
I don't accept Paypal and I do not mail pies, sorry.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
Next year is super pi day, on 3/14/15.
Are you practicing to eat two pies in one day when that day comes?

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
hey lowtax you must really like pie sorry I know that's not a question

oh hey I thought of a question - what are you planning on eating a lot of in the future?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

If you were trying to impress a woman would you lead with owning SA or that you ate two pies in two days?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

donkey salami posted:

If you were trying to impress a woman would you lead with owning SA or that you ate two pies in two days?
That is a trick question, as I would never try to impress a woman.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Eat a steak and kidney pie. It'll put hair on your tits.

Do it. Do it for me. Be my hero.

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

Lowtax posted:

I haven't worked out in probably a decade. .

I don't know buddy, your arm seems to have had a good workout shoving all that pie in your mouth :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
Are these pies in any way a metaphor for something else you'd like to eat two of in two days? Did you eat anything else during the two days or was it just pie pie pie. Did you eat the pie by cutting slices, placing the slices on a plate and then eating them at a table like a normal human or did you put the whole tin on your bare chest while laying in bed watching Family Feud marathon on GSN like I would have done?

I learned what bumbleberry is today and it's just a lazy way of saying "a whole lot of different berries".

• Locked thread