Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
you don't have the correctly shaped head/face to pull that look off, human being

*shoots shotgun out of side of pickup truck in arkansas*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Thanks, friend :)

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Unless you're a rock star, don't grow long hair or wear leather pants.

Also, beards only look good on a small percentage of guys, and you're probably not one of them, so shave.

A lucious and full beard extending all the way down one's neck can hide double or triple chins which is probably pretty useful for the average goon.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Jesus had long hair

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Luvcow posted:

Jesus had long hair
Well duh, gotta represent the sins he's dying for.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
more like a sin against fashion :gay:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
it's cool if i have terrible unkempt matted up poo poo for hair because i never go outside anyways

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

XMNN posted:

men with long hair this is most of you

I'm the simpering idiot on the left

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Luvcow posted:

Jesus had long hair

Wrang

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
sean connery had lopng hair in the rock and he looked bad rear end

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i cut my hair short because the doctor said my dick would fall off if i kept getting amazing amounts of pussy everywhere, op

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'd like long hair, but I came to terms with having thin greasy hair long ago. I would have hulk hogan hair minus the baldness. Not good. It's short op.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I had long hair in high school. It was a fun thing to try, but it looked like poo poo.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

You're wrong, idiot

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

shouldn't WE ALL be ODing in a gutter somewhere, op?

Fixed.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Yeah that would be my hair if I got it styled by some dandy.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Robo Reagan posted:

You're wrong, idiot

Al Borland isn't Jesus, puto

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Couple tips for the Goonmunity:

1: If you wanna really get some long-haired tough guy angry, call him "Goldilocks". This works even if his hair isn't necessarily golden. Worried about physical violence? See my next factoid:

2: About to squab with some long-haired freak? You've got the advantage, my friend....Bob n weave to get up in his grill and then grab a big fistful of hair and wrap it around your fist. This next step is important: DONT LET GO!!!!!!! So long as you've got him by the hair, you pretty much can't lose. My favorite move from this position is the "One handed hammer fist", but anything goes really.

BONUS: After you've vanquished your foe and you're feeling like some rape, grab and hold onto his hair to really send him to PoundTown

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

This is what a proper short male haircut should look like.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i fidn that if my hair gets neck length it gets really itchy when i try to sleep

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
cool and buff dudes look good with long hair

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
my dream is to one day possess awesome as hell gandalf hair but ill prolly be bald by the time I could otherwise rock it. QQ.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Long hair on dudes is like short hair on girls, if you're a hot enough person it can make you even more attractive to some people but if you're kinda ugly or even just average then it's only going to make you look worse.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Do any of you guys with long hair ever get hit on by a dude before they realize that you are a guy?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

haven't cut my hair or shaved my face since may and i don't give a gently caress

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Helpimscared posted:

Do any of you guys with long hair ever get hit on by a dude before they realize that you are a guy?

in college it happened a few times, i just stopped buying jeans that fit my rear end so snugly and the problem fixed itself

i dunno how much this topic applies to dreadlocks tho unless you have some real long gnarly ones--i have seen some black dudes with real pretty perms before tho

MLKQUOTEMACHINE fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Dec 15, 2014

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Lots of drunk girls have said my hair is really pretty and stroked it op

A couple guys too > _ >;;;

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Although it's really common for drunk dudes to yank on it more than anything.... like I dunno they wanna make sure it's real?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Harime Nui posted:

Although it's really common for drunk dudes to yank on it more than anything.... like I dunno they wanna make sure it's real?

they secretly want you and you should make advances on them for sure

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

nutranurse posted:

in college it happened a few times, i just stopped buying jeans that fit my rear end so snugly and the problem fixed itself

i dunno how much this topic applies to dreadlocks tho unless you have some real long gnarly ones--i have seen some black dudes with real pretty perms before tho

lol if you have long hair and arent jacked

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Harime Nui posted:

Let me guess: you just stood there and mumbled "uh....please don't do that....if you don't mind"

Typical longhair.

ktvrxiii
Oct 14, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

You're wrong, idiot

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i bet at least 60% of the posters itt have that terrible macklemore hitler youth haircut

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
The jokes on you if you think a Jewish tribal in the middle east looks like Paul loving Rudd with long hair, goons

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Top City Homo posted:

lol if you have long hair and arent jacked

being black adds 20 to 50 lbs of muscle insofar as white people are concerned tho

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

nutranurse posted:

:lol:

wanna gently caress? i dont care if ur hair is long anymore you just gotta squeeze into those jeans. <3

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I've got longer hair, it's got lots of amazing curls, is soft, and because I actually shower, it's not greasy. Girls (and sometimes guys) will find excuses to feel my hair, or at bars will just come up and start stroking. I had short hair for a bit, and I've got no idea why the hell I did that. It is not back length long though, it's barely shoulder length when straightened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

nutranurse posted:

being black adds 20 to 50 lbs of muscle insofar as white people are concerned tho

black dudes dont have long hair

• Locked thread