Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
really, long hair's only a problem when its that greasy-and-yet-somehow-straw-like poo poo you see most long-haired white dudes wear

it's more a choice born out of neglect and not wanting to bother with personal grooming than it is a conscious desire to have long hair

if youve got the good hair for it embrace your inner samson--that dude rolled hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

I've got longer hair, it's got lots of amazing curls, is soft, and because I actually shower, it's not greasy. Girls (and sometimes guys) will find excuses to feel my hair, or at bars will just come up and start stroking. I had short hair for a bit, and I've got no idea why the hell I did that. It is not back length long though, it's barely shoulder length when straightened.

how much of a baby twink do you look like that random people take liberties with your hair?

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Top City Homo posted:

how much of a baby twink do you look like that random people take liberties with your hair?

Despite having a girlfriend, some people refuse to believe I'm straight.

ktvrxiii
Oct 14, 2012

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Top City Homo posted:

Seriously. Any male who touched my hair would be on the business end of a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Let me guess: you just stood there and mumbled "uh....please don't do that....if you don't mind"

Typical longhair.

Try to pull it and find out, bitch :twisted:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm going to fight Cool NIN shirt in this thrad

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Seriously. Any male who touched my hair would be on the business end of a roundhouse kick to the jaw.
the other day i was talking to a guy an an AA meeting about my haircut and his boyfriend came up behind me and starting rubbing the sides of my head and going "oooo ooooo". it was kinda startling, but i also kinda liked it, even tho i'm straight.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Harime Nui posted:

I'm going to fight Cool NIN shirt in this thrad

Who has shorter hair?

Spoiler alert: Short hair guy wins

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
My hair is down to the middle of my back..... my powerlevel is v. high

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
if your defending long hair post a pic and prove that yuo look good...

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Berk Berkly posted:

How do you gay for Jesus?

Is this what they call a come to Jesus moment? :swoon:

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
if your defending short hair post a pic to prove yuo look good...

most goons would probably look best with hair in their face

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

nutranurse posted:

really, long hair's only a problem when its that greasy-and-yet-somehow-straw-like poo poo you see most long-haired white dudes wear

it's more a choice born out of neglect and not wanting to bother with personal grooming than it is a conscious desire to have long hair

if youve got the good hair for it embrace your inner samson--that dude rolled hard

Oh for sure. So many dudes who grow long hair have that nasty super thin poo poo, and they do nothing with it other than shampoo it once a week. So it looks like poo poo and gives long hair on dudes a bad name.

Mine is getting to be shoulder length, super thick and healthy, with natural waves in it. Women love playing with it, and recommend different styles for me to try. Usually I have it in a half-pony and people say I look like a viking.

Plus long hair feels amazing when it's windy out (when it's not blowing in your face.)

If you have healthy hair, do yourself a favour and grow it out. Even if you don't keep it for long, you'll like it more than you'd think.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
at a certain point in history, the greasy prince valiant cut was the pinnacle of male sex appeal. after that, a feathered mullet. after that, roman senator with frosted tips. after that, emo hair swoop. last summer all the young people looked like nazis, because of a novelty white rapper. just normal rear end regular grown out long hair is good if you've got good hair and a good head and it will always be good and attractive because the jesus look is the natural state of a man to look

lol at the ppl saying you need to look like a professional wrestler to look good with long hair, that's funny as poo poo

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

kannonfodder posted:

Oh for sure. So many dudes who grow long hair have that nasty super thin poo poo, and they do nothing with it other than shampoo it once a week. So it looks like poo poo and gives long hair on dudes a bad name.

Mine is getting to be shoulder length, super thick and healthy, with natural waves in it. Women love playing with it, and recommend different styles for me to try. Usually I have it in a half-pony and people say I look like a viking.

Plus long hair feels amazing when it's windy out (when it's not blowing in your face.)

If you have healthy hair, do yourself a favour and grow it out. Even if you don't keep it for long, you'll like it more than you'd think.

this is what i used to say until i realized i was a complete loser and got a haircut

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

long hair on men is terrible

I saw some black dude once that had neat dreadlocks and I think that was the only exception to the rule, it ofcourse looks like absolute dogshit on white hippies and okay-ish on most black people

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
white guy with dredlocks

bad or the worst

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
the only men who can do long hair good are musicians doing good music on stage with guitars and drums

I was not a musician doing good music on stage so i shaved it like 8 years ago and became a decent person and member of society

at least I wasn't a whitey with dreads

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
To all the long-haired dudes in this thread that say that women always compliment them on their hair: do these women ever actually sleep with you? Just because they think your hair would look nice on them doesn't mean they actually find it attractive on a man.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lmao if you seriously think women find men with long hair attractive unless you are famous and/or rich

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

HoAssHo posted:

do these women ever actually sleep with you?

not until I figured my poo poo out and cut that hair off

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
lotta sads w/mowed follicles itt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I wonder if you get your frosted tips long enough and cake on enough gel and glue if you can gore people.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I never would have thought it... but GBS has taught me smthg.... short haired uncirced men are haters, fuckemall...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I don't hate anything.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
medium hair is good

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wouldn't it be cool if you could switch the hair on your pubes and head for one day, just to see what it was like.
Imagine your penis peeking through a wall of long locks.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

JebanyPedal posted:

Wouldn't it be cool if you could switch the hair on your pubes and head for one day, just to see what it was like.
Imagine your penis peeking through a wall of long locks.

everything down there should be naired to death. after a workout and shitsquat and the sweat

the smell will not go away until the hair is gone

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Top City Homo posted:

everything down there should be naired to death. after a workout and shitsquat and the sweat

the smell will not go away until the hair is gone

I can't tell if you're agreeing that my idea would be cool or not or if you're just outlining that eliminating your pubes then switching them with your head hair would be an easier way to shave your head which is pretty good.

Frozen to Death
Mar 27, 2010

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I bet you he's sat on that without noticing while pooping and afterwards was just like "Noooooo." and then spent an hour in the shower scrubbing his hair.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I had long hair for years and it never seemed to affect me working in corporate environments. Yet, when I finally did cut it, I went from being treated well to being an all star at work. So it does effect perception even when people aren't saying anything. I don't have any regrets about it but if I could talk to young me I'd tell me to cut that poo poo. And if any newer guys are talking to me about work I always let them know appearance is a big thing. Because what the gently caress are white people thinking with this not-shaving their face trend? Looks like loving moldy poo poo..you ain't a model. Grow a real beard or shave.

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
sorry you are a bald piece of poo poo, OP

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Literally nothing matters about male fashion except whether you work out or not. If you a scrawny bitch or fatass you look loving terrible no matter what.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A lot of it depends on your face really. Just think of your hair as a soft hat.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i had chest-length hair for years in high school and it looked drat good wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

whatis posted:

i had chest-length hair for years in high school and it looked drat good wow

Wow.

• Locked thread