Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
does anyone know of any scientific research about this. why is it so funny to make other people mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Their faces puff out

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
The law prevents them from hurting you, but you know they want to & that is extremes hilair

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
i used to like to make people angry but then i realized the one who was angry...was myself

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008
i dont know but this thread is getting me pretty steamed!

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
It's safe danger.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Harime Nui posted:

extremes hilair

drat thats a good phrase can i use this

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Angry people are bad at make talk, you can make them say dumb things

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

drat thats a good phrase can i use this

As a literal retard, I must ask you not to impinge upon my culture

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
when people get angry at me i dont laugh, i just look at the ground and apologize

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Tumblerina anger is the best anger http://archive.today/44NK7

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im a very empathetic persons so when i trioll ppl, i have to remember not to get mad like the persoin im trolling. this is called sympathetic madness when ur troll victim gets so mad u start to feel mad W/ them... i have to remember to tell myself count to 10... take deep breathes... and sit back relax and enjoy trolling

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
For me it's because they are getting upset about something ultimately trivial.

I don't really like trolling but I do like wrecking someone in a game with cheap/cheesy tactics and seeing them get butthurt.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Dec 16, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
its because most of the anger is impotent. They're never gonna do anything about it, they're just making a scene.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

it's depressing or scary depending on the person

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
its funny when guys get mad and stretch theyre arms out and bump chest and get in each others faces and then fdont fight its extremely pulse pounding it gets my blood flowing to see big muscley guys rub their hot bodies together and just get loud and ruckus

isnt it hilarious when they fo that when they get mad. when there faces get so close and there staring into each other eyes intensely lmao.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ilikedirt posted:

isnt it hilarious when they fo that when they get mad. when there faces get so close and there staring into each other eyes intensely lmao.

that makes me think they want to kiss, which makes me unconformable

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
You're allowed to emotionally hurt people but you're not allowed to physically hurt them. You enjoy making people you don't like mad the same way you'd enjoy punching them in the face, it's satisfying to hurt people.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
no law prevents anything, it is the man who restrains himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
op's parents are related by blood

• Locked thread