Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my cat is a total weirdo. he's always licking himself. how do I make him stop? he's doing it in front of guests and I can't even have company over anymore it's depraved. I thought having a cat was supposed to be relaxing, not a filthy, lewd, exhibition act all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Good news: Your cat is delicious.

Bad news: He thinks so too.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Avon Rep At a Party I'm Hosting: And as you can see, this new color line of nail polish can really bring out the color in your--
*cat hops on display table. begins licking hind leg*
Avon Rep At a Party I'm Hosting: This is all wrong. I have to go.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Lick the cat, preferably in front of everyone, to help him.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Superconsndar posted:

that doesn't seem helpful at all with as much as he sheds it's all gonna get in my mouth blech

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

First, catch the cat.

Then, clamp the cat to a table.

Once the cat is restrained, go get your circular saw.

When you've completed these steps, get back to me.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Superconsndar posted:

wouldn't this just be reinforcing the behavior? you should have set licking times scheduled when company isn't around OP and stick to the schedule!

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

First, catch the cat.

Then, clamp the cat to a table.

Once the cat is restrained, go get your circular saw.

When you've completed these steps, get back to me.

lol if you think he owns a tool

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

FluffieDuckie posted:

lol if you think he owns a tool

Good point. Op, sharpen your dick in the can opener until it's sharp enough to cut cat flesh.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

all my life i've owned and maintained a high quality zen garden in my bathroom which greatly helps pass the time for when, you know, i'm sitting there. it's like he's deliberately trolling me the way he treats my possessions. I'm not even going to tell you the kind of things he does in there, but well, let me just say this cat is one headache after another.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Good point. Op, sharpen your dick in the can opener until it's sharp enough to cut cat flesh.

what the...

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

i am not a vet but i'm not sure about that dicksharpening advice, second opinion?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

that's kind of messed up

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

First you are going to need some qtips.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Superconsndar posted:

First you are going to need some qtips.

ok i have some now what

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

teach the cat that licking is a "private activity" that you can do in the bedroom, or the bathroom, but not in the living room and certainly not in the kitchen. like Awesome! said, you don't want to reinforce his behavior by shaming him. let him know it's ok, but only in the right setting.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
one time there was a cat in heat hanging around outside my house, and my cat inexplicably walked out of the room on his two hind legs talking like a human

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wth posted:

ok i have some now what

careful PI is going to tell you to gently caress YOUR CAT WITH THE QTIPS AND YOUR CAT WILL loving MOAN AND WRITHE AND loving LOVE IT BECAUSE SHE'S A TRASHY loving WHORE, A TART, A PROSTITUTE FOR YOUR loving QTIP PRICK.

I think my idea is better. At least you're using your own dick.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Siluvayne posted:

teach the cat that licking is a "private activity" that you can do in the bedroom, or the bathroom, but not in the living room and certainly not in the kitchen. like Awesome! said, you don't want to reinforce his behavior by shaming him. let him know it's ok, but only in the right setting.

this is really good advice I will try this and report back

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo
My cat used to do this until I taught it the virtuous lessons of Oliver Cromwell and Puritanism.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

careful PI is going to tell you to gently caress YOUR CAT WITH THE QTIPS AND YOUR CAT WILL loving MOAN AND WRITHE AND loving LOVE IT BECAUSE SHE'S A TRASHY loving WHORE, A TART, A PROSTITUTE FOR YOUR loving QTIP PRICK.

I think my idea is better. At least you're using your own dick.

is this the kind of stuff that goes on here? idk if I'm cut out for the rude boys of PI

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wth posted:

is this the kind of stuff that goes on here? idk if I'm cut out for the rude boys of PI

hey I didn't tell you to gently caress your cat I was gonna have you cut all your cat's limbs off and then it's loving head and stick a rod up it's goddamned rear end in a top hat and then you have a cat flag that won't bother anybody or insult anybody and hey then you don't even have to feed it but you don't wanna listen to me you wanna listen to somebody like supercondescending so I'm telling you that they're going to say to gently caress your cat with a qtip even though it's a boy because she's probably a homogay or something because APPARENTLY PIFB IS LESBIAN ISLAND

*flips hair*

*stomps out of thread*

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Your cat may be broken. Maybe it's time to get a new one.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

fluffy bunnies are you okay should i call the e-vet

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

hey I didn't tell you to gently caress your cat I was gonna have you cut all your cat's limbs off and then it's loving head and stick a rod up it's goddamned rear end in a top hat and then you have a cat flag that won't bother anybody or insult anybody and hey then you don't even have to feed it but you don't wanna listen to me you wanna listen to somebody like supercondescending so I'm telling you that they're going to say to gently caress your cat with a qtip even though it's a boy because she's probably a homogay or something because APPARENTLY PIFB IS LESBIAN ISLAND

*flips hair*

*stomps out of thread*

:stare:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

so anyways, my cat did a funny thing :stonklol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

*baseball slides back in*

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

fluffy bunnies are you okay should i call the e-vet

:ohdear: I'm fine :) but it's so sweet of you :love: to think about me :shobon:

wth posted:

so anyways, my cat did a funny thing :stonklol:

DESTROY YOUR CAT'S TONGUE WITH A BELT SANDER AND ALL WILL BE WELL :unsmigghh:

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

holy crap

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Has someone suggested he euth yet because, honestly, that's the only answer you will ever need in situations like this.

Euth.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Demora posted:

Has someone suggested he euth yet because, honestly, that's the only answer you will ever need in situations like this.

Euth.

euth+taxidermy

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Is there a pet exorcist community? Like the ghost whisperer, but for bunnies, but not like the dog whisperer.

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

*baseball slides back in*

:ohdear: I'm fine :) but it's so sweet of you :love: to think about me :shobon:

Get help.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

fluffy bunnies has finally gone off the deep end :allears:

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:stonk: I thought this was the chill (pet) forum

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I....you could...qtip :stonk:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

what kind of belt sander should i use I'll throw it on my christmas list

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

adventure in the sandbox posted:

fluffy bunnies has finally gone off the deep end :allears:

and lo off in the distance a breath whispers "ladislava gertzdenkielwctz"

Darkness falls.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

is there a hardware suggestion thread anywhere I've heard a lot of solutions so far that require things I don't have if i'm going to become a PI reg I'm gonna need the tools the pros use

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

and lo off in the distance a breath whispers "ladislava gertzdenkielwctz"

Darkness falls.

Its... beautiful

• Locked thread