Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

I....you could...qtip :stonk:

do you qtip your loving murder dogs when they murder each other is that how you break them up I KNOW YOU'RE LIVING IN SIN!

wth posted:

is there a hardware suggestion thread anywhere I've heard a lot of solutions so far that require things I don't have if i'm going to become a PI reg I'm gonna need the tools the pros use

Any old belt sander will work. We had a product rec thread years ago but it was filled with stupid fuckers and stupid loving rules so it burned to the goddamned ground where it loving belonged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
bam fluffy bummies

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

wth posted:

is there a hardware suggestion thread anywhere I've heard a lot of solutions so far that require things I don't have if i'm going to become a PI reg I'm gonna need the tools the pros use

Ppppppfffft, you don't need any fancy poo poo. No Martha Stewart inspired line of cat care. Most things you need are lying around your house.

Like qtips. ... Lots and lots of qtips.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hugh Malone posted:

bam fluffy bummies

i'm afraid she'll turn me into a soup and feed me to khelmar if i do

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo
Why does Pet Island enjoy sexually molesting and disfiguring animals? idgi

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTpolOR0kQo

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

LITERALLY CHICKEN SOUP

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm about as wide as cartman if we're honest.

WetNightmare posted:

Why does Pet Island enjoy sexually molesting and disfiguring animals?

We really don't, you see, they are called jokes and you're too loving stupid to understand them apparently.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
jokes are usually funny, not disturbing and gross hth

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

We really don't, you see, they are called jokes and you're too loving stupid to understand them apparently.

Huh? What do you mean? Why are you cuss wording me?

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

Bob Barker: Creepy Grandpa Saint of PI

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

wow

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
if tomorrow they changed the rules of byob and invited GBS in there i would not like it, but your response is just blehhchh

we are from byob and we have cats too

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

do you qtip your loving murder dogs when they murder each other is that how you break them up I KNOW YOU'RE LIVING IN SIN!

Any old belt sander will work. We had a product rec thread years ago but it was filled with stupid fuckers and stupid loving rules so it burned to the goddamned ground where it loving belonged.

ok so i borrowed my neighbor's belt sander but everytime i turn it on my cat bolts. he's riled up and blood thirsty!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hugh Malone posted:

jokes are usually funny, not disturbing and gross hth

Oh no the q-tip thing is seriously a thing that some vets suggest and it's loving gross but boy oh boy it sure is a thing that circulates these days.

You're safe. :3: I like you.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
tomorrow we're painting and resetting the type in here

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

wth posted:

ok so i borrowed my neighbor's belt sander but everytime i turn it on my cat bolts. he's riled up and blood thirsty!

:catdrugs:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

wth posted:

I told you you have to clamp the drat thing to a table first.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*going to a belgian restaurant for stew*

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo
But what if......it were I who was joking with you?

keanureeves-whoa.gif

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I told you you have to clamp the drat thing to a table first.

i had no idea owning a cat was going to require so much hardware

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

somewhere in the night, two levels of irony silently slid past each other, unaware of an existence outside their own being

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Oh no the q-tip thing is seriously a thing that some vets suggest and it's loving gross but boy oh boy it sure is a thing that circulates these days.

*insert 5 pages of "to fix or not to fix" argument here* ;)

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm about as wide as cartman if we're honest.

I don't like humor. It's too scary for me.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Siluvayne posted:

somewhere in the night, two levels of irony silently slid past each other, unaware of an existence outside their own being

Your avatar is cute and I like it.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Okay wait hang on I'm gonna pause in screaming about dismemberment for a minute to ask: are all you bags of dicks from byob because I like the yob and it's population and I will be happynicer if you are instead of eating faces.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

thank you :) got it in the byob avatar thread. I love birds esp. chickens.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

i told you so

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Okay wait hang on I'm gonna pause in screaming about dismemberment for a minute to ask: are all you bags of dicks from byob because I like the yob and it's population and I will be happynicer if you are instead of eating faces.

I'm from Utah.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Spiderjelly posted:

i told you so

i-i don't like EVERYTHING bird related please don't label me :(

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

we luv you bb we are just here to have fun and look at the cute pets, we come in peace

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
we are here from boyb because of the chilling of the rules and chronic toxo :ironicat:

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

yes sweetie. we were invited to come say hi

here i made a thread a while back you guys might like

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3627725

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

no, we're nice!

here is a bun for you:

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

A bag of...? Ew. Gross. What's BYOB?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

WetNightmare posted:

A bag of...? Ew. Gross. What's BYOB?

bam this moob

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Siluvayne posted:

we luv you bb we are just here to have fun and look at the cute pets, we come in peace

oh well then please ignore my lizzyness and accept my love and welcome and still seriously that q-tip thing is real. So is cleaning the sheath of gelding horses, milking dogs, and all sorts of loving horrors of veterinary needs that involve your animals' reproductive parts for their general health. HI BYOB YOU GUYS SHOULD HANG OUT we're cool honest :shobon:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
in byob we learned about digital manipulation for relieving constipated babies

life is goross :biotruths: but

fix yer cat so you dont have to frig it w/ a q-tip jfc

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

oh well then please ignore my lizzyness and accept my love and welcome and still seriously that q-tip thing is real. So is cleaning the sheath of gelding horses, milking dogs, and all sorts of loving horrors of veterinary needs that involve your animals' reproductive parts for their general health. HI BYOB YOU GUYS SHOULD HANG OUT we're cool honest :shobon:

PI: QTips & Sheathes - Inquire within

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

you're cool too. a genuine SASSMASS hero

• Locked thread