Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

i love those things. i always like to put them in my udon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
get high and eat feces

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Indomie is the best ramen. Throw some cubed bbq pork or beef, or a fried egg, and you're in poor culinary heaven.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

just eat the drat ramen. you're buying it because it's twenty cents per pack.

i just realized the high-tier wordplay involved in ricing one's ramen as one might rice a toyota or a gaming pc

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
One of my college roommates once made ramen but didn't have any utensils so he used the folding arm on his nail clippers to pick up a couple noodles as a time. He is now at grad school for philosophy.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

BluPotato posted:

Die ealry young and full of salt.

Wasn't there some goon who posted a thread about how his kidneys failed and he went blind, and it turned out his diet consisted almost entirely of ramen and gatorade?

Hector Beerlioz posted:

One of my college roommates once made ramen but didn't have any utensils so he used the folding arm on his nail clippers to pick up a couple noodles as a time. He is now at grad school for philosophy.

So he'll probably be eating ramen for the rest of his life I would imagine.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Put a onion in your ramen.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Put a onion in your ramen.

put an onion in everything you cook

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

if you can afford anything at all to add to to your ramen to improve it, then you can afford real noodles

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

put an onion in everything you cook

just eat a onion straight up

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

just eat a onion straight up
dont do this it wrecks your breath

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wait im talking about goons anyway. never mind eat a raw onion, it has plenty of nutrients and is good for you

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
onions grant courage and mental fortitude and for several hours after u eat an onion u wont take poo poo from anyone

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if youre a wimp eat a red onion because it wont make your mouth hurt as much

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

shallots are also good and even better, they're naturally snack sized

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Tuxedo Gin posted:

if you can afford anything at all to add to to your ramen to improve it, then you can afford real noodles

basically. yeah let me dump all this meat into my ramen. oh wait if i had meat i'd eat the god drat meat, not the ramen. let me put an egg in it--oh wait why am i not just eating an egg

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

a starwar betamax posted:

HOT TIP: if you need more noodles in your raman.....PUT ANOTHER PACKET OF NOODLES IN there

:vince:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i like ramen

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
lol if you don't locally source organic ramen hand made by buddhist monks.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

redshirt posted:

lol if you don't locally source organic pizza hot pockets hand made in the refectory of an ancient italian monastery.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
for breakfast i rub 3 ramen flavor packets over a half pound of ground beef and microwave it for a half hour then eat it with my hands

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

for breakfast i rub 3 ramen flavor packets over a half pound of ground beef and microwave it for a half hour then eat it with my hands

omg

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
it's called The Salty Brick

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's called The Salty Brick

ill lay a salty brick on ur doorstep lol

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
good I'm kinda hungry

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh no i didnt mean now, i mean like eventually

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

anne frank fanfic posted:

Turn your ramen into a gourmet meal by frying a loving egg and putting it in your ramen.

Alternatively open an egg into the pot and let it poach with the boiling noodles for the last couple minutes. Pretty good actually.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

take some of the hot soup out into a separate bowl, and mix an egg into that vigorously along with the juice of 1 lemon. add the mixture back in when the noodles are cooked

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

a hole-y ghost posted:

oh no i didnt mean now, i mean like eventually

well hurry up

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

well hurry up
damnit man the pressure is giving me performance anxiety

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
you can put bok choy into your ramen so easy. just tear it up into any-size pieces and stir it in three seconds before the ramen ready to eat. this adds a lot of vitamin and flavour

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

O bby

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mince garlic for your ramen and if you don't eat it all or get full put it in the fridge for later.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
For a low carb alternative, use tofu noodles instead of ramen.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
avoid unnecessary carbs/sodium from ramen by not eating breakfast or lunch and eating almost nothing for dinner

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Boil two packs of unbroken noodles until separated. Drain all but an inch of water. Pour in both seasoning packets. Add three scrambled eggs and a handful of frozen mixed vegetables. Simmer for three minutes.
Serves two.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Boil two packs of unbroken noodles until separated. Drain all but an inch of water. Pour in both seasoning packets. Add three scrambled eggs and a handful of frozen mixed vegetables. Simmer for three minutes.
Serves two.

If you're eating alone, you can put the other half in the fridge and eat it later.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mix oatmeal into the broth as it cooks. This serves two purposes: 1. To be healthy, and 2. To Thicken up the Broth. If you get full or think it's gross, you'll get used to the flavour of adult meals and can put the rest in the fridge for later.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I want ramen now tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Ramen hacks.

• Locked thread