Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Step 1: Throw it in the loving trash.
Step 2: Eat a goddamn salad instead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

this is what i made last time i cooked ramen noodles

This pic not getting enough love. Dat egg, dem noodles.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Chinatown posted:

This pic not getting enough love. Dat egg, dem noodles.

that's the best execution of that dish ive ever cooked and i am still unironically v proud of it. i also made the stock from scratch with kombu seaweed and this stuff

which is dried bonito shavings.

big black turnout fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Dec 19, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
avoid ramen weight gain thru bulimia

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
You muthafuckas ever heard of [timg]?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

redshirt posted:

You muthafuckas ever heard of [timg]?

i honestly don't even know how big my pictures are because awful automatically resizes them

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Anyone have the link to the thread where some goon casually mentioned planning to eat dog food as a cheap source of nutrition? I loved that thread.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Dynastocles posted:

Anyone have the link to the thread where some goon casually mentioned planning to eat dog food as a cheap source of nutrition? I loved that thread.

then the mods made him eat dog food on camera and a bunch of other goons volunteered as well for some reason including:

fat man

man with hat

misshapen goatee man

bald spot girl who makes a good effort to hide her bald spot but doesnt succeed

and many more

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Fonzarelli posted:

every goon acts like they never eat junk food and would never allow anything to touch their lips besides the healthiest broths or the leanest cuts of chicken with some broccoli on the side, its hilarious and pathetic

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

Dynastocles posted:

Think the dudes name was baconbitz but he changed it.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Fonzarelli posted:

every goon acts like they never eat junk food and would never allow anything to touch their lips besides the healthiest broths or the leanest cuts of chicken with some broccoli on the side, its hilarious and pathetic

I eat junk food almost every day :smith:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65vys-xgDYc

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

gggiiimmmppp posted:

im gonna make some red shin ramyun with an egg and a splash of sesame oil and drink all the broth

:drat: this dude has got no mercy

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
a big hearty lol if you make ramen with broth or don't break up the noodles beforehand

cams
Mar 28, 2003

A while back, there was a period where I had ramen like every day for a week and a half and it lead to me having legit unbearable chest pains for a month.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
blow a handful of flavor powder into an intruders eyes to blind him and increase his risk of gout

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Do you drain the noodles after cooking them? Or do you keep the water for the broth? My roommate thinks ramen water is icky

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Vegetable posted:

Do you drain the noodles after cooking them? Or do you keep the water for the broth? My roommate thinks ramen water is icky

You can refrigerate the water and save it for later.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

then the mods made him eat dog food on camera and a bunch of other goons volunteered as well for some reason including:

fat man

man with hat

misshapen goatee man

bald spot girl who makes a good effort to hide her bald spot but doesnt succeed

and many more

lmao some of those goons still post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
bald spot girl made me feel sad. u dont have to eat dog food for the goon men. someday u will find a man who likes u and ur bald spot as well but it will almost certainly be a fetish thing sorry

• Locked thread