Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is chuck johnson did a thing that is bad or things?
yes
no
who
what
View Results

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

chuck johnson did nothing wrong

edit: this is chuck johnson

quote:

Johnson is a California-based 26-year-old independent journalist and proprietor of GotNews.com, where he publishes the majority of his articles. According to his online biography, he’s written for a litany of conservative publications in past, including The Wall Street Journal, The Weekly Standard, and The New York Sun. He is also the author of two books, one of which is enthusiastically blurbed by Texas Senator Ted Cruz.

quote:

Johnson is equally well-known for publishing stories that fall apart under the slightest scrutiny. The list of Johnson stories that have been proven wrong is long, but his greatest hits include:

Falsely accusing a New York Times reporter of secretly posing for Playgirl (after that reporter, David D. Kirkpatrick, published a story that deflated a few Benghazi conspiracy theories).
Erroneously reporting that former Newark mayor Cory Booker didn’t actually reside in Newark.
Contributing reporting to the Daily Caller’s infamous story about New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez allegedly soliciting prostitutes in the Dominican Republic. The story turned out to be a complete fabrication, and may have even been planted by the Cuban government.
He also thinks Obama is gay.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Dec 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

who

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

hes good

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
looks like a piece of poo poo, and he's only 26. imagine how much of a piece of poo poo he'll be when he's 46.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

oh him lol post the before pic i love the transformation from uptight social conservative eyebrows to renegade hipster gross beard

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you mispelled Bill Cosby

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

fyodor posted:

chuck johnson did nothing wrong

edit: this is chuck johnson

I loving hate you

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
You know how people with severe autism will throw a poo poo-fit if even the slightest thing about their daily routine is changed?

Young conservatives are the same way

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Looks like a ginger werewolf.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
HOLY poo poo

FUCKIN NWS THTA

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
why is it that most girl redheads are pretty hot, and most guy redheads are awkward as hell?

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
he pooped on the floor in college

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
big black dicks slapping his face and bruising his sensitive velvety ginger skin

Cuck Johnson

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

quote:

He also thinks Obama is gay.
the most gbs of conservatives

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

i can't believe i'm saying this but he should keep the loving beard. yikes

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Hahaha, holy gently caress.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

NSFW tag, please.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I only know who he is because some weird twitter jokemen were laying into him. I think he's mentally ill, but not in a sympathetic way so gently caress him.

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

he pooped on the floor in college

Yes. Everybody hated him, and he was a floor-pooper.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He should grow his hair really long and then comb it over his face and put his glass on like cousin itt from the addams family

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I really want to know. Why are redhead girls pretty, and redhead guys gross?

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Fetishization of uncommon hair color, subsequent gender-based association of qualities to the individual? Namely, uncommon dudes are gross, uncommon ladies are hot.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

Fetishization of uncommon hair color, subsequent gender-based association of qualities to the individual? Namely, uncommon dudes are gross, uncommon ladies are hot.

I hope for their sake your right

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i feel the same way about girls and guys of any hair colour. I don't know about you guys...

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

chuck johnson more like red cruz right?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

In this instance the guy looks like someone skull-hosed a hobbit.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I kind of like him. I mean, not in the traditional sense like if I saw him drowning I would consider throwing him a life preserver if it was right next to me, but I like his moxie.

And by moxie I mean I can find zero redeeming qualities about him, he seems to be a genuinely thoroughly repugnant human being on every single possible level and I think he should get credit for that in his self-inflicted exile from every member of society that can at least pretend to be a decent person on occasion.

Bolek
May 1, 2003

whats all you doofuses twitter handles so i know who to harass

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
when i looked at his picture in the OP i thought he was a really icky gross person and then i googled him and yet again, it turns out he's far worse. lol

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

quote:

Why can't we find any women who have had sex with ME and will talk?
Because they... don't exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

Because they... don't exist?

Woah!

• Locked thread