Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
:siren:LIVE SMACKDOWN TOMORROW!!!:siren:

Royal Rumble Matches:
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar(c)
:siren:THE 30 MAN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH:siren:

TLC AND STAIRS RESULTS:

Bray Wyatt defeats Dean Ambrose in a TLC Match after Ambrose electrocuted himself with a TV on accident.
Rusev defeats Jack Swagger via submission to retain his US Title.
Ryback defeats Kane in the Chairs match.
Nikki Bella defeats AJ Lee by spraying perfume in her eyes to retain her Diva's Championship.
John Cena defeats Seth Rollins in the Tables match after it was restarted when both men went through a table. Big Show and Rollins' security interfered in the match until Roman Reigns returned and helped Cena win.
Big Show defeats Erick Rowan in the Stairs match.
The Usos defeat The Miz and Mizdow by DQ when the Miz hits the Usos with his Slammy.
Dolph Ziggler defeats Luke Harper in the ladder match to become the new Intercontinental champion.
On the preshow The New Day defeats Goldust and Stardust.

NXT TAKEOVER R EVOLUTION RESULTS:

Sami Zayn defeats Adrian Neville via pinfall after a Helluva Kick to become the new NXT champion. The whole locker room comes out and celebrates with Sami, including Kevin Owens. After everyone leaves Owens attacks Sami.
Charlotte defeats Sasha Banks via pinfall with the Natural Selection off the top ropes to retain her women's title.
Hideo Itami and Finn Balor defeat the Ascension with double foot stomps on both members. Finn had body paint on.
Baron Corbin defeats Tye Dillinger with his swinging STO. Bull Dempsey was watching ringside.
The Lucha Dragons defeat the Vaudevillians to defend their tag team titles.
Kevin Owens defeats CJ Parker with a pop up powerbomb.

RAW REPORT:

WWE Raw open with Chris Jericho coming out and saying he's the general manager for the fans. He thinks everyone for voting for him on the Slammys for Most Extreme Moment, but he is sorry he couldn't be there for the award. Instead Fandango came out and accepted it for him. So Jericho wants Fandango to come out and give him his award. Instead Paul Heyman comes out and laughs about how he should be the winner for Most Extreme Moment. Jericho calls him a walrus in Heyman instead asks for a moment later tonight to talk to Seth Rollins. Heyman says Rollins failed his task last night and instantly Rollins comes out to confront him. Seth says that he was screwed, that he beat John Cena three different times. Rollins says he wants a rematch but not tonight, because he is too beat up tonight. John Cena and then comes out to shut up Rollins because he has no balls and is just a kid. John says that he needs a GM to make the match, but where can he find one? Jericho says he can do it, and makes John Cena versus Seth Rollins in a cage match tonight. Cena leaves and then Rollins makes fun of Jericho losing all the time. Rollins says Jericho cannot even beat Paul Heyman, so Jericho puts himself in a match of Paul Heyman to prove Seth wrong. The match will be either extreme rules, a street fight, no DQ match.

Big Show and Luke Harper defeat Erick Rowan and Dolph Ziggler in a tag match after Show hit Rowan with the WMD.

Backstage Jericho confronts Fandango, who is making out with Rosa Mendes. He says he'll be back for his Slammy after he beats Heyman tonight.

Commentary team talks about how Dean Ambrose lost to Bray Wyaat and lost last night due to a TV blowning up in his face. Bray Wyatt versus Dean Ambrose announced for the live Smackdown on Tuesday.

The New Day was interviewed backstage by Renee Young. They talked about Stardust and Goldust being dark entities. Tonight they face off again and The New Day will bring a shining light to extinguish the darkness.

Alicia Fox and Natalya defeat The Bella Twins when Natalya makes Brie submit to the Sharpshooter. After the match Tyson Kidd was checking on Nikki.

Roman Reigns is announced to return on the live Smackdown.

The Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho was on in his guests were Lana and Rusev. Jericho insults them, says there are probably dating and have freaky weird sex. Rusev says he will break Jericho because he's a tiny man with a big mouth. Jericho says someone else wants to fight Rusev, and out comes Ryback. The Big Guy and the Bulgarian Brute stared down until Rusev fled.

The new LOD version of the Ascension's promo package aired.

Stardust an Goldust cut a promo about how they'll snuff out the light that The New Day brings. The New Day defeats Goldust and Stardust. The crowd boos The New Day and cheers for Goldust and Stardust between CM Punk and NXT chants.

The Miz and Mizdow are interviewed backstage by Renee. It was terrible and Mizdow couldn't save it.

Adam Rose and his Rosebuds are backstage and I can see indie wrestler Jimmy Jacobs in the party. Kane stops the party and says he has a match against the Rosebuds tonight.

Kane defeats Adam Rose with a double chokeslam when the Bunny tries interfering. Kane then Tombstone Piledrivers the Bunny to cheers.

The WWE APP says Jericho vs Heyman is going to be a street fight, but Heyman instantly brings out Brock Lesnar. Brock F-5s Jericho, then him and Heyman leave. The WWE Championship and John Cena were nowhere to be found during this.

Fandango comes out to talk about how Chris Jericho can't take his Slammy back, when suddenly Roman Reigns comes down and spears Fandango. Before Roman can say anything, The Big Show comes out. Roman say if he comes down here he'll punch him in the mouth. Big Show says that at TLC, Roman Reigns laid his hands on Big Show. So now he has to put Roman back on injury reserved. Show tries to get in the ring, but gets hit with a Superman punch. Show throws a temper tantrum and left as Roman celebrated his return.

Jey(Jimmy?) Uso defeats the Miz with the help of Jimmy(Jey?) Uso. Mizdow was too busy selling stuff outside the ring.

Backstage Naomi runs into the Miz and Mizdow who invites Naomi to MizTV on Main Event.

Seth Rollins interviewed backstage by Renee Young. He said he's tired of all the chaos since the Authority was kicked out. He says they need to come back to fix everything. He said his tired of John Cena ruining his career, but tonight in the cage he's going to finish what he started at TLC.

Seth Rollins defeats John Cena in a steel cage match after Brock Lesnar interferes and destroys Cena. Seth then shook Paul Heyman's hand and left the cage to end Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you stink john cena

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i can't wait to forget about live smackdown tomorrow even though it's finally in a timeslot i'm around to see

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

raw is a lot better when you decide to do something else until the last segment

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
My DVR decided not to record anything from like 8:30-10pm, it was a great raw

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I actually missed most the cage match scrambling to get this together? Was it good? It sounded better than Cena's last cage match.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
That was a bad Raw redeemed a bit by a solid main event and Kane. I usually defend Jericho but his schtick felt extra tired tonight.

New Day needs an immediate retooling or something, since I do like all 3 guys and am just kind of bummed out to see them working with nothing.

Honestly through most of the show I was a bit in "why am I watching this" mode, but I'm going to the Rumble and I want to see the build. Get better WWE!

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

raw is a lot better when you decide to do something else until the last segment

, said Creative.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wwe loving sucks and im not watching it anymore

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Jetfire posted:

, said Creative.

its true, i'm booking raw. sorry everyone.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
So a question for PSP. Feeding Rusev to Ryback. Will that be enough to sate him?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Yeah, Raw was pretty listless until that main event. Rollins is one hell of a worker. I just love his over the top mannerisms.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

its true, i'm booking raw. sorry everyone.

Thank you for putting up with Vince.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

The Landstander posted:

That was a bad Raw redeemed a bit by a solid main event and Kane. I usually defend Jericho but his schtick felt extra tired tonight.

New Day needs an immediate retooling or something, since I do like all 3 guys and am just kind of bummed out to see them working with nothing.

Honestly through most of the show I was a bit in "why am I watching this" mode, but I'm going to the Rumble and I want to see the build. Get better WWE!

Where are your seats at? Tailgate at Jetro?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

i can't wait to forget about live smackdown tomorrow even though it's finally in a timeslot i'm around to see

Well, I for one am definitely sticking with Nitro despite their obvious attempt to start the Tuesday Night Wars.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

So Chris Jericho has done a hell of a job of making me hate him these days. I put up with it all for his awesome interviews, but man do I wish that he wasn't allowed to do anything else in the public eye.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Endorph posted:

nxt is still good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Endorph posted:

i'm goign to watch the rumble and maybe the raw after if the rumble is good. but then if those are bad then i'm not going to watch like i havent for the last 8 months or so. :)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Raw boring. NXT owns.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Jimmy Jacobs was the highlight of RAW.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Onmi posted:

So a question for PSP. Feeding Rusev to Ryback. Will that be enough to sate him?

Sooner or later, Ryback comes for us all.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Charles Gnarwin posted:

So Chris Jericho has done a hell of a job of making me hate him these days. I put up with it all for his awesome interviews, but man do I wish that he wasn't allowed to do anything else in the public eye.

I liked when he was killed by Brock Lesnar, that was an okay thing he did

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Change the thread title to cole.gif.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

abraham linksys posted:

I liked when he was killed by Brock Lesnar, that was an okay thing he did

It was p good, I give it 3 out of 5 jimmy john's subs

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
that was a very long Raw from the stands but it was a really fun main event too

also Kane was good

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Bard Maddox posted:

that was a very long Raw from the stands but it was a really fun main event too

also Kane was good
How was the dark main event?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jimmy Jacobs is a rosebud, and I don't know how to accept that

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

DM Punk posted:

Jimmy Jacobs was the highlight of RAW.

Jimmy Jacobs is the highlight of most things though, so does it really count?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

I actually missed most the cage match scrambling to get this together? Was it good? It sounded better than Cena's last cage match.

the crowd made the main event enjoyable to watch despite some of its shortcomings so thank you forums poster and personal friend of mine Bard Maddox

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

How was the dark main event?

Bray came out to beat up Cena some more than Ambrose came out and the two of them wailed on each other with a kendo stick for a few minutes. nothing special but nice to see Dean since he wasn't there all night

oatgan posted:

the crowd made the main event enjoyable to watch despite some of its shortcomings so thank you forums poster and personal friend of mine Bard Maddox

fun crowd. main event was really neat with the back and forth chants and getting Kofi to tweet thank you Detroit because of the chants during the long New Day match was cool too

Bard Maddox fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Dec 16, 2014

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

Bray came out to beat up Cena some more than Ambrose came out and the two of them wailed on each other with a kendo stick for a few minutes. nothing special but nice to see Dean since he wasn't there all night

Was Dean over?

Also Raw was largely Real Bad but I really liked the main so yay I guess. :)

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS
So these two guys have a common enemy. And one of them decides to form an alliance with... that enemy.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Was Dean over?

Also Raw was largely Real Bad but I really liked the main so yay I guess. :)

the crowd was very happy to see him and he got chants even though a lot of the crowd left after Rollins won the match

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I forgot Raw was on and it turns out it didn't matter.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I'm going to a Fozzy gig because I like the band playing support. I fully intend to see them, then when Fozzy come out I'm going to go "ha, that's Chris Jericho" and leave 20 seconds into their set. Because gently caress Fozzy. gently caress everything Chris Jericho does post-2004.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I liked Raw even though there was some really bad stuff. Miz and New Day especially.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Although I'm pretty mad I missed Jimmy Jacobs. WWE needs more nipple rings.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I passed out sometime after the Kane - Adam Rose match with various wakings up in between. Was there anythin really good and worthwhile there I missed? The main event seemed a lil clustered from what my half awake head was telling me.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Quite a boring, meaningless RAW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Good Listener posted:

I passed out sometime after the Kane - Adam Rose match with various wakings up in between. Was there anythin really good and worthwhile there I missed? The main event seemed a lil clustered from what my half awake head was telling me.

Brock smiling at Chris Jericho's cute little punches and Codebreaker before he murdered him was fun.

• Locked thread