Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJP1ksFVyM
Required watching above.

This was around 2006ish, I remember watching it fondly. Hoping that the creator of https://www.somethingawful.com would kick the poo poo out of some dipshit no name director. Sadly I was disappointing.

So I made this thread to ask Lowtax What he was thinking and what went in to him agreeing to this poo poo bucket of a fight.

hey Lowtax! What up, Yo? Why didn't you train? Did you think Uwe was a joke?

Anyway, ask Lowtax about his fight in this thread, Yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

spatula massacre posted:

And you still are disappointing OP..

you still are.

My pleasure.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

Was this for some sort of charity?

cock size comparison

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Lowtax, would you consider a rematch?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lowtax posted:

They couldn't find three critics that would fight him, so I emailed them and said that I've never reviewed any of his films, but if I do would I get a free trip to Vancouver and they said yes because they had nobody else. So I wrote a review of one of his films so I'd get a free plane ticket / hotel in Vancouver.

Seriously? You sold out for an rear end kicking and a trip to Canada? Was there free booze involved? Please tell me there was free booze involved.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lowtax posted:

Yeah, it wasn't bad. I mean, getting punched in the head by a German movie director who has 16 years of boxing experience kinda sucks, it feels like there are angry bees in your brain trying to escape, but hey the flight and hotel were free.

I'm still trying to figure out what was the upside for you?

I mean, he's a dick, that much is concrete.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

scopes posted:

free booze? its canada, man they issue a bottle of crown royal and a jug of maple syrup to everyone at all ports of entry.

Lowtax posted:

Free trip.

*books flight ticket to canada*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Considering Uwe Boll is now old news, do you think I could challenge him to a fight to resurrect both of our careers?

How hard did he hit?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Wizard of Poz posted:

lowtax got brutally punched repeatedly in his head for comedy which is more than any of you sad rear end motherfuckers have ever accomplished

me -----> :negative:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lowtax posted:

I don't want to fight, I love everybody in this world.

Would you consider a no holds barred gift off with Santa now?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mookface posted:

I feel sorry for the actress who portrays "blubberella"

After seeing the first 15 minutes of that film, she doesn't care.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lowtax posted:

I'm training how to spirit bomb

You're not Goku?

MY IMMERSION!
:qqsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I solely base my opinion of a movie on whether or not the director can beat the living poo poo out of unknowing, untrained individual.

The expendables was the best movie ever!

• Locked thread