Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Plafop posted:

The truth is always the best troll.

:allears:

Jesus, three snipes in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Loud Fart
Sep 9, 2011
Surah 4:34 Gettin' some puss.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

i don't even know what exegesis means but lemme drop some knowledge straight from the big bad book

"smoke weed every day jazakallah" (sura 4:20)

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
being a muslim owns, my sister and mom are basically my slaves and i am expected to be a dick to my wife. how little you know of how much being muslim owns.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Malala did try to get all those kids in Pakistan to go to school.

I smell a conspiracy theory :tinfoil:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
Guys guys, don't worry The Daily Mail have got an even bigger scoop

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Agag posted:

You find me the "no girls can go to school" verses in the Quran then. :shrug:

Female education is equalled to that of male education in the Quran. It is encouraged for both to learn.

But the nutjobs seem to focus on the other parts of the Quran to enforce no school allowed, akin to Creationists using high school Biology classes to bible thump.

This is the main part:

quote:

SHAKIR: O wives of the Prophet! you are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in (your) speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word.

YUSUFALI: And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless.
PICKTHAL: And stay in your houses. Bedizen not yourselves with the bedizenment of the Time of Ignorance. Be regular in prayer, and pay the poor-due, and obey Allah and His messenger. Allah's wish is but to remove uncleanness far from you, O Folk of the Household, and cleanse you with a thorough cleansing.
SHAKIR: And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.

YUSUFALI: And recite what is rehearsed to you in your homes, of the Signs of Allah and His Wisdom: for Allah understands the finest mysteries and is well-acquainted (with them).
PICKTHAL: And bear in mind that which is recited in your houses of the revelations of Allah and wisdom. Lo! Allah is Subtile, Aware.
SHAKIR: And keep to mind what is recited in your houses of the communications of Allah and the wisdom; surely Allah is Knower of subtleties, Aware.

Not muslim myself, just google searched it.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

happyhippy posted:

Allah's wish is but to remove uncleanness far from you, O Folk of the Household, and cleanse you with a thorough cleansing.

:circlefap:

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
islam is a trash tier religion on par with scientology, and an adult that believes in it is either severely uneducated or dangerous IMO. Either way don't let them near political office or firearms and maybe they'll kill less tiny students

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
But if you only read some pages it's full of useful advice for people who need a rigid set of rules to live by
#notallterrists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -

Plafop posted:

Viruses did that.

Downloaded from a blanket..

unpacked robinhood posted:

But if you only read some pages it's full of useful advice for people who need a rigid set of rules to live by
#notallterrists

Is that "not all terrorists"

or "no tall terrorists"

Bin Laden was/is between 6'4 in and 6'6 tall.

• Locked thread