Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fog Tripper posted:

Yes, the us is to blame for tollybon hacking kids heads off and burning teachers alive in pockyston.

We created the Taliban lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Alexzandvar posted:

We created the Taliban lmao

whats this we poo poo

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

All religion belongs in the trash. Christianity use to be just as terrible.

It's weird and messed up that brown people are literally 1000 years behind Europeans.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fog Tripper posted:

whats this we poo poo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
tbh I don't think John Adams would gun down 100 school children maybe im wrong.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this is actually England's fault for drawing a weird border for a country that should be about 5 different countries. the white man has loved to gently caress with Islam

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

In fairness, the founding fathers too killed a lot of innocent people to get what they wanted.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Harsh, but true. I'm pretty sure what Americans did to get their freedom would be considered terrorism today.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah I forgot the great Boston school massacre of 1778 over 600 kids were gunned down by flint lock rifles.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

when 140 children are gunned down all i can think about are how americans are to blame

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

hemale in pain posted:

when 140 children are gunned down all i can think about are how americans are to blame

it's just funny to see how Reagan is one of the greatest monsters of the 20th century.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
It's really refreshing to be old and jaded and cynical but then you find out one day, wow, some situations really are totally black and white and there are genuine Bad Guys in the world. I feel young again, someone give me an M-16!

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

with these troublesome kids eliminated perhaps all practitioners of islam can finally find true peace, insha'allah

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

that quote is about the nicaraguans. also its more pakistans fault then the usa, the usa just gave the money while the pakistanis (and saudis) chose to who it went

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

All religion belongs in the trash. Christianity use to be just as terrible.

Pretending that all religions are equally horrible is stupid librul relativism. some religions are definitely worse than others (hint: religions that believe that non-adherents burn forever in hell after they die are the worst ones)

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
pro tip in Islam you don't go to hell forever just until you're clean , also jews and Christians go too don't ask about the others keep the line moving

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
islam sucks

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
... are we absolutely positive this wasn't a false flag?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I have unironic opinions on specific religions.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Volume posted:

Brown people decide to kill brown people and some how that's the white man's fault :rolleye:

if we weren't flying drones over pakistan and supporting the government in its crackdowns of violent extremist elements then the violent extremists wouldn't have to kill 100+ children in revenge. amerikkka gently caress no!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pon de Bundy posted:

this is actually England's fault for drawing a weird border for a country that should be about 5 different countries. the white man has loved to gently caress with Islam

England isn't in charge of Pakistan anymore, they can change the borers if they want. take some dang responsibility for thier own country instead of whinign about poo poo that happened 60 years ago.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Alexzandvar posted:

yeah I forgot the great Boston school massacre of 1778 over 600 kids were gunned down by flint lock rifles.

The battle massacre at wounded knee you stupid gently caress.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Baba Ganoush posted:

... are we absolutely positive this wasn't a false flag?

... for who?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Harsh, but true. I'm pretty sure what Americans did to get their freedom would be considered terrorism today.

who gives a poo poo

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

boom boom boom posted:

who gives a poo poo

Same could be said for this current attack in Pakistan. I know I don't give two flying fucks who kills who.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I'm glad of it.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

anchoress posted:

religion of peace lmao

anchoress posted:

they call it the religion of peace... not very peaceful is it???

anchoress posted:

i've heard that islam is known as the religion of peace... coulda fooled me what with all the beheadings and so on

anchoress posted:

religion of peace more like religion that will blow you to pieces

anchoress posted:

the religion of peace strikes again, killing over 140 people, mostly children

anchoress posted:

that's a nice religion of peace ya got there

Ivor Biggun posted:

Congrats on your extra chromosomes.

Nog posted:

some dudes you can't tell if they're legit super dumb or just joking

Poes law is in effect.

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Pon de Bundy posted:

pro tip in Islam you don't go to hell forever just until you're clean

nice heresy

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!
maybe this will lead to moderate muslim communities denouncing violence and spurring a new cultural revolution against extremism towards peace lol yea fuckin right

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
religion of peace more like rest in peace, children who were murdered because of the ideology of a medieval desert warlord pedophile

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

hell was never permanent for Muslims and it may or may not be for Christians and Jews depending on their sins. i think hitler is just about done his time

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011
Probation

anchoress posted:

religion of peace more like rest in peace, children who were murdered because of the ideology of a medieval desert warlord pedophile

christianity/the bibile is full of violence and bigotry and has no place in 21st century laws or morals and we should have absolute seperation of church and state, but let me tell you why islam is flawless and immune to criticism

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Pon de Bundy posted:

If people can't handle being in a country with different people without burning each other to death then they're big loving babies

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Justin Tyme posted:

christianity/the bibile is full of violence and bigotry and has no place in 21st century laws or morals and we should have absolute seperation of church and state, but let me tell you why islam is flawless and immune to criticism

Both are scummy religions that only exist because they killed off all the non-believers.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Both are scummy religions that only exist because they killed off all the non-believers.

Islam is a lot worse.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
this would neve have happened under sharia law

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011
Probation

Sizone posted:

this would neve have happened under sharia law

true, because the children would all be in madrassas

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Plafop posted:

Islam is a lot worse.

Islam didn't murder all the Native Americans in the name of God, did it?

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Let me tell you how European exploitation is responsible for all of this and not the result of a religion that will burn and stone you if you draw a stick figure Muhammad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Islam didn't murder all the Native Americans in the name of God, did it?

Viruses did that.

• Locked thread