Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Don't know how I'm supposed to exist peacefully in this world when I abhor everything in it, when I connect more with mass murderers and homeless crazies on the street than my family and friends. I feel like there's no "out", no way to reach any sort of substantial achievement, no way to reach the goals I set for myself, leaving me with an intense hatred and jealousy for those who have. I've been taught my whole life how to succeed and the "right" path to follow but I was never taught how to deal with failure or regret, constantly hating myself for mistakes I've made. I see people every day with these great attitudes, always a smile on their face, most likely well rested and satisfied; how? How do these people exist? Everyone I know is miserable in some way, slowly letting their lives escape them; how are these perfect people happy?

Young people are these hopeless little beings riddled with mental imbalance, taking any small issue and blowing it up into a crisis that needs to be eradicated from the fabricated world they were taught to believe in. Everything is a sham, nothing is real, words don't mean their definition, people don't mean their actions, the only thing I know to be real is entropy. Everything has a beginning and everything was meant to die or degrade, there is no hope, only satisfaction knowing that I'm not the only one with a meaningless existence.

/sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
mass murder is always an option

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
'grats on becoming a teenager op

Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS
kill you're famil

only solution imho

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Nice try OP, but Haiku has rules dammit.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
stop loving contradicting yourself ugh i cant believe i read all that poo poo

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

a bone to pick posted:

Don't know how I'm supposed to exist peacefully in this world when I abhor everything in it, when I connect more with mass murderers and homeless crazies on the street than my family and friends. I feel like there's no "out", no way to reach any sort of substantial achievement, no way to reach the goals I set for myself, leaving me with an intense hatred and jealousy for those who have. I've been taught my whole life how to succeed and the "right" path to follow but I was never taught how to deal with failure or regret, constantly hating myself for mistakes I've made. I see people every day with these great attitudes, always a smile on their face, most likely well rested and satisfied; how? How do these people exist? Everyone I know is miserable in some way, slowly letting their lives escape them; how are these perfect people happy?

Young people are these hopeless little beings riddled with mental imbalance, taking any small issue and blowing it up into a crisis that needs to be eradicated from the fabricated world they were taught to believe in. Everything is a sham, nothing is real, words don't mean their definition, people don't mean their actions, the only thing I know to be real is entropy. Everything has a beginning and everything was meant to die or degrade, there is no hope, only satisfaction knowing that I'm not the only one with a meaningless existence.

/sleep

you could try masturbating more frequently

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
FPA

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
When I feel like this OP I find solace in the words and wisdom of the late, great Mr. Linkin Parks.
"Crawling in my skin. These wounds they will not heal. Fear is how I fall. Confusing what is real."

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Claven666 posted:

you could try masturbating more frequently
we could all try but its not always possible

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

mass murder is always an option

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
Go left

open container
Sep 16, 2008
get addicted to drugs

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Seriously, I thought this was going to be a group CYOA a la atma or luvcow.

Screw you, OP. :mad:

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

I think at times like this it's best to reflect on Descartes' iconic quote of "cogito ergo sum," or "I think therefore I am" and utilize that as an anchoring point to appreciate the fact that in some undeniable sense that you at the very least most certainly exist and then work outwards from there. Hopefully you'll in turn arrive at a more positive world view and an understanding of your own autonomy.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

The benchmark for achievement, financial success, is bullshit and unhealthy.

Smoke cigarettes and drink booze and be happy.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

gary oldmans diary posted:

Everything is a sham, nothing is real, words don't mean their definition, refractory periods are just a worldly illusion.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Yeah, but he really should have said "I think I think, therefore I might be".

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Frankenstyle posted:

Yeah, but he really should have said "I think I think, therefore I might be".

Woah :okpos:

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
seems op has a bone to pick

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
Have you tried the door?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
just as i suspected...chronic faggotry of the brain and testes

youre riddled with it, jesus loving christ

take a look, its fatal for sure

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
and xenomorphs have even less of a curve than that lmbo fagliens

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Cool, where did you copy/paste this from?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Mental illness sucks

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mookface posted:

Mental illness sucks

hmm, yes, mental illness. or maybe its just reality and babbys cant deal

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
you should try listening to linkin park, op. i hear they're good for the teenage angst.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ut oh, starting to realize life is pointless and doesnt matter again...

phew much better

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
Have you checked under your bed for a key? Click on everything to be sure

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

gary oldmans diary posted:

yeah, there's only so many two-minute intervals during the day I guess

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You think that's bad? I woke up at 6:50AM today by the stupid garbage truck right outside my window. I hate Tuesdays

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
shoot some cops

RocketLunatic
May 6, 2005
i love lamp.
My recommendation:
Take a trip to your nearest Cheesecake Factory. You won't regret it.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a creepy colon posted:

hmm, yes, mental illness. or maybe its just reality and babbys cant deal

You're a pretty tough guy

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
are you tied dcown to ur bed op?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

a creepy colon posted:

phew much better

I've done this and it owns.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

do you remember anything of lost night?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a creepy colon posted:

phew much better

same

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Gumdrop Larry posted:

I think at times like this it's best to reflect on Descartes' iconic quote of "cogito ergo sum," or "I think therefore I am" and utilize that as an anchoring point to appreciate the fact that in some undeniable sense that you at the very least most certainly exist and then work outwards from there. Hopefully you'll in turn arrive at a more positive world view and an understanding of your own autonomy.

whatever you do DO NOT DO THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
you should listen to Trapt, really get into that "back off, i'll take you on" mentality

it's actually ironic because

• Locked thread