Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

a bone to pick posted:

Don't know how I'm supposed to exist peacefully in this world when I abhor everything in it, when I connect more with mass murderers and homeless crazies on the street than my family and friends. I feel like there's no "out", no way to reach any sort of substantial achievement, no way to reach the goals I set for myself, leaving me with an intense hatred and jealousy for those who have. I've been taught my whole life how to succeed and the "right" path to follow but I was never taught how to deal with failure or regret, constantly hating myself for mistakes I've made. I see people every day with these great attitudes, always a smile on their face, most likely well rested and satisfied; how? How do these people exist? Everyone I know is miserable in some way, slowly letting their lives escape them; how are these perfect people happy?

Young people are these hopeless little beings riddled with mental imbalance, taking any small issue and blowing it up into a crisis that needs to be eradicated from the fabricated world they were taught to believe in. Everything is a sham, nothing is real, words don't mean their definition, people don't mean their actions, the only thing I know to be real is entropy. Everything has a beginning and everything was meant to die or degrade, there is no hope, only satisfaction knowing that I'm not the only one with a meaningless existence.

/sleep

cheer up bub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

^ ^ ^ ^
life is, and never will be, this serious. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread