Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

O Hanraha-hanrahan posted:

Still haven't made it to Big Harry's. I've made my home in an LP something anarchy system where I'm helping my buds the Friends of LP-whatever take out those splitters the LP-whatever Cooperative and Independents of LP-yadayada.

The faction stuff is kinda neat, if barebones. More of that kind of thing. They should steal the Nemesis system from Shadow of Mordor so named npcs and their friends come after you for revenge.

So if I kill John Galt, Ayn Rand and Terry Goodkind come after me? I could live with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Libluini posted:

So if I kill John Galt, Ayn Rand and Terry Goodkind come after me? I could live with that.

Yeah. But man you don't wanna know what happens if you take out the bandit outlaw Chris Roberts.

BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

http://open.spotify.com/user/bluegrot/playlist/0C60wOl1T83hPymsp2vxnP
For exploring. Less twang and truckin', more gazing.

Hard Clumping
Mar 19, 2008

Y'ALL BREADY
FOR THIS

Yeah. But man you don't wanna know what happens if you take out the bandit outlaw Chris Roberts.

It's not so bad, he just promises to make a slick professional commercial about killing you if he reaches his next stretch goal. I'd consider that a point of pride actually.

Opinionated
May 29, 2002

So I'm kind of confused and probably just really dumb but... I would've sworn you didn't have to buy in to play this today?

I kept looking up information last night and I saw people asking if it was worth it for them to buy the pre-order pack, but no one said yes undoubtedly. Like you had to buy the pack to play today, it really seemed like it was going to be an open beta? I don't get why people were telling others it's not worth pre-ordering when you could technically play for cheaper... Was I just completely missing something?

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

He promises to take his revenge on you two years from now, if the internet gives him another million for blow and whores? :v:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Opinionated posted:

So I'm kind of confused and probably just really dumb but... I would've sworn you didn't have to buy in to play this today?

I kept looking up information last night and I saw people asking if it was worth it for them to buy the pre-order pack, but no one said yes undoubtedly. Like you had to buy the pack to play today, it really seemed like it was going to be an open beta? I don't get why people were telling others it's not worth pre-ordering when you could technically play for cheaper... Was I just completely missing something?

It is now a retail game. You have to pay money to play this game.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
So I'm still a little confused, it is perfectly possible to play this alone and get everything there is? I only have memories of the old elites and I'm not interested in an EVE online clone or something. Please have patience when you answer, I'm old.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Police Automaton posted:

So I'm still a little confused, it is perfectly possible to play this alone and get everything there is? I only have memories of the old elites and I'm not interested in an EVE online clone or something. Please have patience when you answer, I'm old.

First point, it's not an Eve Online clone. That's been a misrepresented point for a while.

Second point, yes you can do everything that's in open play in solo play instead.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You have to have a constant internet connection but yeah you can play solo. Also whatever cool is happening in the galaxy can still involve you.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Police Automaton posted:

You can play alone, but you do have to play online. Solo mode, Private group mode, and Open mode are all options you can choose, and you can use the same character between them.

This is not like Eve at all.

The difference between Solo, Private and Open is:

In Solo you will only see NPCs. The economy and political events (such as system control) will still be influenced by other players, but they cannot interact with you or you with them (nor will you see them).

In Private group you will get all the same except you will be able to see and play with other players in your private group.

In Open mode you can see and interact with other people and they can do the same with you. That said, there is local instancing, so even in "busy" systems you won't be exposed to everybody.

Hard Clumping
Mar 19, 2008

Y'ALL BREADY
FOR THIS

Police Automaton posted:

Adding on to what's already been said, your save game transfers between modes as well, so you can feel free to try both out without fear of losing an entire save if you decide you don't like one mode or the other.

my name is Edit gently caress Beaten

Hard Clumping fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Dec 17, 2014

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Oh so I didn't notice this, but they added in little icons next to the name of weapons on the outfitting screen, indicating whether they're fixed, gimballed, or turreted, so you can see that poo poo at a glance. Nice!

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Gonkish posted:

Oh so I didn't notice this, but they added in little icons next to the name of weapons on the outfitting screen, indicating whether they're fixed, gimballed, or turreted, so you can see that poo poo at a glance. Nice!

Yeah, back in October. :newlol:

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Frank Horrigan posted:

Yeah, back in October. :newlol:
Now if only the Outfitting list supported filters...

No you dumb list I don't need to see size 1 weapons as options for the size 2 slot. No you dumb list I don't want to see turrets. Holy poo poo you dumb list stop showing me 'E' and 'F' quality weapons.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Kenshin posted:

Now if only the Outfitting list supported filters...

No you dumb list I don't need to see size 1 weapons as options for the size 2 slot. No you dumb list I don't want to see turrets. Holy poo poo you dumb list stop showing me 'E' and 'F' quality weapons.

It's the absolute loving worst for internal slots. Oh boy, scrolling through 500 different refineries to see if this station has any shield cell banks sure is fun.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:911:

Hard Clumping
Mar 19, 2008

Y'ALL BREADY
FOR THIS

Frank Horrigan posted:

It's the absolute loving worst for internal slots. Oh boy, scrolling through 500 different refineries to see if this station has any shield cell banks sure is fun.

I agree that there should be filtering, but is the way it is now really that bad compared to how it was before they increased the amount/variety of internal compartments in stations a little while ago?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Hard Clumping posted:

I agree that there should be filtering, but is the way it is now really that bad compared to how it was before they increased the amount/variety of internal compartments in stations a little while ago?

I'm not exactly sure you can compare "lack of filtering options" to "lack of equipment options"

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
So, aside from space dressup and space trucking, what is there to do in this game? Is there a campaign or a plot of some kind or is it just sort of sandboxy? I know there's no empire-building and what you fly is what you get... But what is the "endgame" or winning condition?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Bhodi posted:

So, aside from space dressup and space trucking, what is there to do in this game? Is there a campaign or a plot of some kind or is it just sort of sandboxy? I know there's no empire-building and what you fly is what you get... But what is the "endgame" or winning condition?

There is no endgame or winning conditions.

There are conflict zones between factions, you can do deep-space exploration, you can help change control of a system, etc.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Is there a guaranteed way to get into the same instance as a friend at all? A friend and I were trying to do some bounty hunting and every time we went into the same Unknown Signal we ended up being in different instances. It really makes the group play option seem useless.

Bagpuss_UK
May 22, 2001

(NOT BAGPUSS)

Bhodi posted:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=76535&p=1253234#post1253234

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

Is there a guaranteed way to get into the same instance as a friend at all? A friend and I were trying to do some bounty hunting and every time we went into the same Unknown Signal we ended up being in different instances. It really makes the group play option seem useless.

There are a few issues around group play right now, Frontier is working on getting group dynamics working well for a (hopefully/probably) January update.

For now, yeah, you're going to have issues with that unfortunately.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

Bhodi posted:

Get bored, stop playing.

Hard Clumping
Mar 19, 2008

Y'ALL BREADY
FOR THIS

Kenshin posted:

I'm not exactly sure you can compare "lack of filtering options" to "lack of equipment options"

The complaints about lack of filtering options didn't really exist until the lack of equipment options was resolved. The whines never end

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

In the case of USS specifically, I believe that they are instanced to the individual player: if you want to join on a friend that dropped into an unknown signal source, you will have to target his residual Low Energy FSD Signature and use that as a destination so that you will be dropped in his same instance.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Hard Clumping posted:

The complaints about lack of filtering options didn't really exist until the lack of equipment options was resolved. The whines never end

To be fair, being able to filter equipment lists would be a welcome QoL upgrade for anyone driving anything bigger than an Adder. As would an in-game search engine to allow players to space-google equipment and ship availability/commodity prices/last known player or NPC locations.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Bhodi posted:

Are you having fun? If the answer is "yes" then you're winning.

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011
This jackass station won't let me inside, that is because the faction that owns the station was the same faction that some wanted sucker belonged to before I kentucky fried his rear end with laser beams. Is that correct? I should make sure I understand this before I start frying felons compulsively. I'm confused because the system factions shows a blue up arrow beside my reputation, which made me think they liked me ever so slightly more than totally neutral.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Captain Diarrhoea posted:

This jackass station won't let me inside, that is because the faction that owns the station was the same faction that some wanted sucker belonged to before I kentucky fried his rear end with laser beams. Is that correct? I should make sure I understand this before I start frying felons compulsively. I'm confused because the system factions shows a blue up arrow beside my reputation, which made me think they liked me ever so slightly more than totally neutral.

I hate to ask this but have you requested docking before attempting to enter the station?

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

Kenshin posted:

I hate to ask this but have you requested docking before attempting to enter the station?

Yeah it just says request denied, it's my first time doing anything with this faction aside from killing a dude with a bounty just before I arrived.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Yeah it just says request denied, it's my first time doing anything with this faction aside from killing a dude with a bounty just before I arrived.

Does it give you a time limit before it will let you try again?

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

Kenshin posted:

Does it give you a time limit before it will let you try again?

Nope I don't think so. I'm aware this is a dumb question. :(

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

I had something similar happen to me, but I was able to dock after another ship left. I guess they were full?

That was one of the small ones where you dock outside, though.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
I am so happy that Big Harry's Monkey Hangout was not rerolled. Mostly because I finally learned to spell Jotunheim correctly after typing it in again and again on my exodus.

I would actually like some sort of space bookmark system. It would be a handy addition.

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Is it one of the big rotating stations with the Babylon 5 entrance, or one of the smaller ISS style ones where the parking spaces are all just outside?

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

Ernie Muppari posted:

Is it one of the big rotating stations with the Babylon 5 entrance, or one of the smaller ISS style ones where the parking spaces are all just outside?

It's a big rotating one. To be honest it never even occurred to me that a station could fill up, I've not seen any super heavy traffic yet.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

It's a big rotating one. To be honest it never even occurred to me that a station could fill up, I've not seen any super heavy traffic yet.

Yeah, there are limited numbers of docking pads, though in some of the big stations that number is >40.

On outposts it's 3 or 4 I think (though maybe there are medium/large size pads that I haven't seen the numbers for?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
I'm gone for two days and there's forty pages of new posts on the old thread, and a new thread - so much reading!
Now, have some :words: for a change..

First Impressions - Zorgon-Peterson Adder - Boldly Going Where No Reptile Has Gone Before

The second-cheapest Zorgon-Peterson design in the game, the Adder is a relatively new addition to the Elite: Dangerous lineup. Fluff-wise the Adder is an aged, near-obsolete design often found among pirates or pulling off cargo shuttle duty on backwater worlds - the big question is, how well will such an aged design serve up-and-coming commanders?

Appearance

The first thing one will notice about the Adder is how much it resembles the Zorgon-Peterson Hauler - in fact, the two ships are very, very similar in size, shape and general appearance - making it easy to mistake the profile of a distant Hauler for an Adder or vice versa. The general shape is, indeed, the same, a rounded, wedge-like shape with stubby wings rather akin to the Space Shuttle. However, on a closer examination, the Adder appears a little bit more sleek and 'clean' - where the Hauler's frame is studded with extra handholds and external cabling/piping, the Adder has neat smooth armor plating covering its hull. A pair of diagonal stabilizer fins jut from the top back of the hull, along with a pair of rounded protrusions ahead of them - presumably sensor pods or something of the like. As a fun detail, the Adder's already stubby wings fold up about halfway their length once the ship comes in to dock, presumably to help the ship fit down more narrow landing chutes. The default paintjob is a cool smooth light blue, with a white stripe running along the spine of the ship. All in all the Adder has a neat, no-frills, utilitarian look to it; it looks like a ship that's designed to get poo poo done with a minimum of flair and fuss.

Interior

Like its little brother, the Adder's interior is done in smooth, rounded shapes covered in pale creamy light gray plastic. Now the lightest two-seater ship available, the Adder's pilot actually sits in the rightmost seat; being from a country where the cars are pretty much exclusively left-hand drive ones, this feels like a rather odd quirk. It certainly takes a bit to get used to, but ultimately it's just one quirk that separates the Adder from the rest of the Elite lineup. Besides the interesting positioning of the driver's seat, the Adder's cockpit is neat and spacious. Everything's done up in gentle smoothed curves, with what looks like a set of round AC vents or speakers for a bitching sound system jutting up from the center of the dashboard, between the pilot seats. Little recessed compartments dot the walls and the lower edge of the dashboard, presumably space for things like first aid kits and those little datachips/packages for courier missions. All in all, the Adder's cockpit gives the impression of the cab of a big truck or similar; utilitarian, but comfortable enough to spend long hours hauling gear across the stars.

As for the view out of the cockpit, the Adder's canopy is trucklike in its shape; wide and tall, curving slightly to the sides, with a sturdy vertical support beam dividing it neatly down the middle. You have an excellent field of view directly forwards - and a little bit to the sides - but sitting about midway down the height of the ship's hull, there's actually quite a bit of equipment (including what looks like a beefy AC unit) directly above you, limiting your field of vision directly upwards. All in all, the view's nothing to write home about; basic navigation is simple and straightforwards enough, but keeping tabs on rapidly moving targets in a dogfight is going to be.. interesting.

Handling

Although the Adder's definitely no interceptor, it's still a light ship and handles surprisingly well for a ship of its relative size. You can certainly feel every ton of the ship's mass - near seventy tons when dry, 83,8 T when fully fueled and loaded up with cargo - but the ship still responds to your controls smoothly and without fuss. Your turning radius is noticeably wider than that of a Sidewinder or Eagle, though, especially when loaded up, and all that cargo mass is going to add a lot of inertia - I wouldn't be trying agility flight anytime soon on an Adder, though I'm sure you could pull off interesting maneuvers if you absolutely positively had to.

Rather like its little brother, the Hauler, the Adder has a quite.. distinctive set of engine sounds - while the ship is almost silent when 'idling' and straightline maneuvering, firing off your maneuver thrusters generates a downright astounding variety of fluttering, droning, vibrating hisses, whispers and hums. It's not quite the 'fell whispers from beyond the shadowed veil' the Hauler is rightly (in)famous for, but comes close when you're aligning yourself to dock.

When it comes to relative velocity, the Adder performs solidly in the middle of the pack - cruising at two pips to engine power in a stock Adder gets you to about 180 meters per second, increasing to 220 at full engine power. Hitting the boost, however, gives you a surprising surge of speed - boosting can kick you all the way up to 320 meters per second, momentarily. Although ships like the Eagle and Viper can certainly beat the Adder in a speed race, the boosters on an Adder are certainly much, much more powerful than you might be lead to expect - and should you come under attack, even a second or two of confusion can be the edge you need to survive.

As a sidenote, it turns out that the cargo scoop sits quite a ways back on the underside of the Adder's hull, in fact near the very rear of the ship. Paired with the prominent nose of the ship, it makes scooping up cargo containers and chunks of ore a little bit less intuitive than you'd expect. Rather than aligning the cargo scoop targeting reticle directly on your target, you'll want to aim just a hair above it instead - otherwise your prize might end up bouncing off the ship's nosecone.

For longer-range travel, the ship is actually fairly well-equipped right from the get-go. The C3E frameshift drive module on the stock Adder will kick you a solid 8,47 LY in one jump - fully loaded - or 9,12 LY when fully-fueled but unladen. This is about average for a brand-new ship - and in fact, better than the Sidewinder and Eagle, and certainly much better than the eternally jump-challenged Viper - and the simple act of switching out the default E-grade equipment for lighter and slightly more powerful D-grade will up your jump range to a noticeably more impressive 11+ LY. The Adder also comes with an 8-ton fuel tank - twice as large as the Eagle's, while sharing the frameshift drive class. This means a full fuel tank will get you in the neighbourhood of twelve to fourteen max-range jumps between refuels, a feature very valuable for a long-range trader or explorer. Upgrading your frameshift drive will likely be one of your first priorities - more route options is always a good thing - but all in all, the Adder is a solid performer here.

Hardpoints

Since its introduction, the Adder has had the honor of being the cheapest and lightest ships to tote around a class-2 hardpoint and indeed, the Adder can pack a downright impressive amount of firepower for a glorified cargo shuttle. Two class-1 and one class-2 hardpoint give the Adder in fact more firepower than the comparatively-sized Eagle interceptor (and about four times the firepower of its little brother) - if on a slightly clumsier chassis. Two class-1 gun mounts sit on the underside of the hull, behind the landing gear and near the bases of the wings; meanwhile a rounded panel slides back atop the 'hump' between the ship's top fins to reveal the C2 gun mount. All in all, the three gun mounts have a fairly good line of sight, although perhaps not an optimal one - the fins rising on both sides of the class-2 mount limit its line of sight to its lower side angles, while the class-1 mounts sit near the very back of the ship, on both sides of the cargo scoop, meaning there's quite a lot of hull and wing above them. While the guns' combined coverage is near-total, there are still narrow gaps one can approach the Adder from in relative safety - although ending up directly in front of the ship and all its guns will hurt. While the arc where both the C1 and C2 mounts can fire upon the same point is relatively narrow, three guns of varying sizes can put a lot of hate on a target in short order.

For secondary equipment, the Adder comes with two utility slots. I was expecting the disc-shaped humps on top of the hull to be the utility mount spots, but instead the two slots end up on the bottom of the ship, squeezed between the landing gear and the cargo scoop. This does limit their arc of fire for point defense purposes, leaving the top half of the ship completely exposed, but having two of them does give you the opportunity to mount all sorts of other useful (and defensive) equipment.

Fitting

Ahh, the fun part. Honestly put, there's not much the Adder can't do - gun-wise the ship is a very, very solid contender for its size. Granted, it's not the most maneuverable of craft, meaning you probably want to consider going with gimbaled or turreted weapons - but the biggest thing the Adder has going for it is its sheer flexibility. Being also blessed with a well-scaled reactor, the Adder can handle a lot of kit even in its stock configuration - including some of the more power-hungry weapons and equipment. You could go with a simple but effective setup of three gimbaled lasers or multicannons, or pack a mining laser and still pack a solid punch for your size to deter would-be pirates. Going with a full turret setup would be expensive, but essentially transform you into a pocket anti-fighter gunship to utterly frustrate your foes.

Of course there's no discounting the fact that the Adder isn't exactly an expensive ship - only marginally pricier than the Hauler, and about two-thirds the price of a Viper - and thus makes for the smallest and cheapest ship you can fit a C2 gun on. A combination of affordability and firepower makes the Adder a prime suspect for comedy/gimmick builds - mounting something like a class-2 torpedo pylon would essentially make the ship into a two-shot bomber for taking out larger ships, not to mention packing something else silly like a C2 frag cannon, missile launcher, plasma accelerator, cannon or railgun. Suboptimal, probably, but just one C2 gun is a lot of firepower for a ship of this size, and I could see them used as a budget support option to get big guns on the field in a relatively cheap package.

Solid guns, average - if perhaps less-than-optimally placed utility slots - and finally - reasonable internal bays. Surprisingly, the Adder only has one more internal bay over the Hauler - but for a ship this size, it still has a rather generous compliment of two class-3 internal bays, two class-2 bays (where the Hauler has one) and a single class-1 bay. Combine all that together and the Adder is actually a very, very versatile craft - as long as you remember that you're still flying a light ship, you can load an Adder up for drat near anything from light combat to exploring to hauling to mining. An explorer can easily fit a fuel scoop, discovery scanner and a surface scanner while still carrying a shield generator and a bit of cargo space for the occasional light haulage job; a combat Adder could totally and utterly frustrate enemies by making up for its relative clumsiness by packing shield cell banks, field repair units and ECM projectors or heat sink/chaff launchers. Loaded up for a pure trading, you can carry about 20 tons of cargo AND a class-2 shield generator. A miner can easily replace one of the smaller cargo racks with a refinery and plonk a miner laser in a hardpoint of their choice. And so on, and so on.

As an interesting sidenote, the shield generator on the stock configuration is actually mounted in one of the C3 slots - rated for a ship of 55-110 tons of hull mass, where the hull on the Adder clocks in at a 'mere' 35 tons. If you believe you'll end up seeing combat, there's no harm in keeping it that way, but a class-2 shield generator is actually quite solidly sized for the ship and will net you a couple of more tons of cargo space (and spare reactor power) if you choose to downgrade.

Combat

I'll be the first to admit, I haven't flown the Adder much in combat yet - I have an Eagle for bounty hunting, thank you. That said, I did get the chance to test my mettle against a couple of AI Sidewinders, and the mostly-stock Adder I was rocking performed fairly well - while I could definitely feel the fact that I had ten-ish tons of cargo bouncing around the back while piloting, I did end up dispatching my enemies while sustaining zero hull damage. The Adder is a bit sluggish to maneuver - especially coming from an Eagle, and particularily on a full cargo load - but it's still maneuverable enough to hold its own against other non-agility-based vessels. Being a clumsier and bulkier target than an Eagle, it's liable to take more hits, but it also has a tougher hull and the capacity to mount a fairly hefty shield generator, meaning it can actually take a hit or two and keep on trucking. All in all, while the Adder isn't a dedicated combat vessel, I'd say it's perfectly sufficient for doing a tussle or two every now and then - at least, with the right preparations.

Putting It All Together

The lightest true multipurpose ship, while a hull dedicated to a certain role will outperform an Adder in its chosen role, the ships remains a highly flexible, customizable, and above all, affordable ship, fit for any role you might desire with a bit of love and tuneup. Some commanders might certainly want to stick with the Adder, but whether or not you fall in love with it, it'll do well as a stepping stone towards loftier goals. If you like the thought of the Hauler, you'll definitely want to check the Adder out - you'll essentially be paying a little bit of extra in order to get a Hauler+ with one extra internal slot and the capacity to mount some actual guns if you feel the need to.

Numbers

Zorgon-Peterson 'Adder' Light Multi-Purpose Ship
Price: 87,808 CR
Hardpoints: 1x C2, 2x C1, 2 utility mounts
Internal Compartments: 2xC3, 2xC2, 1xC1
Mass: 69,8t (35t hull, 83,8 fully laden)
Cargo Capacity: 6 tons (max 26 tons)
Fuel Capacity: 8 tons
Jump Range: 9,12 LY unladen (8,47 fully laden)
Top Speed: 220 m/sec (320 m/sec with boost)
Power Plant Output: 8,00 MW (6,08 used)

Default Loadout:

2x Class 1 weapon mount: 2x C1E Pulse Laser (Loaned)
Class 2 weapon mount: Empty
2x utility mount: Empty

Power Plant (Class-3): C3E
Thrusters (Class-3): C3E
Life Support (Class-1): C1E
Power Distributor (Class-2): C2E
Sensor Suite (Class-3): C3E
Fuel Tank (Class-3): C3 (8 tons)

2x Internal Bay (Class-3): C2 Cargo Rack (4 tons), C3E Shield Generator
2x Internal Bay (Class-2): C1 Cargo Rack (2 tons), Empty
1x Internal Bay (Class-1): C1E Basic Discovery Scanner

• Locked thread