Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Wow, this stuff works GREAT! Just apply, wait a few minutes, and shower. No muss, no fuss. Gonna apply this to the rest of my torso and maybe even my face. Made for a woman, but strong enough for a man.

Check out this before & after:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
what about nuts

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Don't put it on your face. You will regret it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Wowbagger2004 posted:

what about nuts

Check back later for an update, my friend

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It makes a fine marinade.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I've shaved my arm pits since high school. I literally can't stand the thought of really thick hairy armpits anymore.

I also shave my balls.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
used it on my pubes once in college

worked okay

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1gnoirents posted:

I've shaved my arm pits since high school. I literally can't stand the thought of really thick hairy armpits anymore.

I also shave my balls.

pathetic

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

so wrong

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
facts about ignorirents:

* posts 300 times a day about his inane life
* works in some kind of lab
*shaves arm pits
*gets all the ladies :smug:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

excellent salad dressing

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
we use it in the lab sometimes for non-hair

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

cool I am an man and deal with my body hair but you can go ahead and be some twink if you want

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
some women prefer body hair and some don't the trick is successfully figuring out which is which before they see you naked without them realizing what you're doing

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

a creepy colon posted:

facts about ignorirents:

* posts 300 times a day about his inane life
* works in some kind of lab
*shaves arm pits
*gets all the ladies :smug:

I like you for using inane. its a good word. my life is fairly inane right now, i agree

however I do not get all the ladies... or even a lot of them. (??) anymore, anyways.

I also dont work in a lab, although my office is a "lab" so im kind of creeped out that you know this

shaving arm pits is easy and good. you just put some soap on them in the shower and use a lovely razor. it doesnt have to be good or well done like for your face and takes very little time. it cuts down on pit smell by like 90%, or more. you should try it. however, ball shaving takes more practice. that was indeed for the ladies, at first, but now i just prefer smooth balls too. pubes arent as aesthetic as regular hair. a few months ago a girl ate my rear end in a top hat, it was kind of gross, but mostly because i was thinking of the hair. sometimes I wonder if I could somehow shave my rear end in a top hat, but i doubt i will ever will bother with it. fairly recently (years wise) i started running a hair trimmer on the rest of my body hair as well, mostly chest and pube region. the taint is kind of hard. i mean, it isnt really, but it takes effort im not really willing to put in. despite what it may sound like, everything ive said so far is pretty easy to do. i broke one of the spines on my hair trimmer so sometimes it pokes me in the nipple. i need a new one.

hope that helps a creepy colon

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yup, thanks m8 ;)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
again, it's totally safe, easy, and quick to just burn off your hair with physical fire. I burn off my pubes and butt hairs all the time. Turkish style barberin'. For the dudes out there remember that you should not hold the flames directly under your nutsack like a retard. I'd hope that I wouldn't have to point that out, but, you know, goons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I once put it on my nipples and it burns bad afterwards.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress me dude. You are a man, enjoy it...enjoy your hair.

Idk anything about gay men, and if you are gay, then fine.....but gently caress me, the best part of being a man is just being a man. You can do whatever you want 90% of the time. Shaving ur loving armpits is not what a man does.

- Hairy armpits and balls? gently caress it
- Farting all the time? gently caress it
- Drinking all the time? gently caress it
- Cuddling the wife and telling her how beut.....er...gently caress it

Men are loving awesome. You are ruining that privilege.

spud fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 17, 2014

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i put it on my fingers until the fingerprints burnt off so i could be like will smith

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Moridin920 posted:

some women prefer body hair and some don't the trick is successfully figuring out which is which before they see you naked without them realizing what you're doing

This is true. Last weekend I trimmed for a big date, and then I got laughed at when this was revealed. Still got the beej out of it though.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Choco1980 posted:

This is true. Last weekend I trimmed for a big date, and then I got laughed at when this was revealed. Still got the beej out of it though.

She laughed cos it was tiny, not cos it was trimmed.

I have been dating girls for over 6months now (I am 34), and I can tell you women will take what is given to them. Granted I am a super handsome and funny guy, but they don't care about hair. Fucksake, they bleed like a pig for like 9months of the year so they "cant ahve sex with you". Just roll with it dude, we need women, and they need us.

EDIT: Apparently they bleed for 12months of the year in the first year, but would still like to be my GF and ride in my sportscar. I am a fuckin' playa

spud fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Dec 17, 2014

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Pre-9/11 I bought Nad's off the TV.

You can buy it in stores now I think. It doesn't really work but you can eat it just like the infomercial says.
It it doesn't really work as food either though. Caveat emptor.

PandaCookies
Mar 19, 2009

Delicious endangered confection!
I've used nair before. It's ok. I just use a hair trimmer on my pubes when my dick starts to look like a mushroom popping out of an untouched forest meadow. During each shower I just run a quick razor over my dick and ball hair. That's bout it for me.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not sure if this was a veiled attempt at this, but here you go, for the 20th time http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R231U4ZG0YDNHD/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R231U4ZG0YDNHD

Do not put on knob and balls indeed

BUt still, who the gently caress shaves their armpits as a bloke? Is this some new American thing like that Anal bleaching? What the gently caress.

"Honey, come on, we are going to be late!"
"Sorry darling, still shaving my manly armpits"
"Well ok, that is sexy....the taxi can wait"

I feel like I've missed out on at least 10 years of something.

spud fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 17, 2014

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Do they still make Jolene?
I know Epi-lady left and came back…
Jolene is/was a cosmetic bleach for facial and other fine body hair.
Epi-lady was a hand-held electric device that used vibrating electric coils to rip hair from the root instead of cutting hair with a blade like a typical shaver.
Let's talk about it.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

spud posted:

BUt still, who the gently caress shaves their armpits as a bloke? Is this some new American thing like that Anal bleaching? What the gently caress.

I met a dude who did. I've never met anyone who bleaches their butt.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

dads a mall cop posted:

i put it on my fingers until the fingerprints burnt off so i could be like will smith

wait Will Smith burned off his fingerprints?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I.C. posted:

I met a dude who did. I've never met anyone who bleaches their butt.

And was that in anyway attractive? I am genuinely curious as men and women traditionally tend to be attracted to things they aren't.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
body wash

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
uhm... to punish a pet

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Drink Cheerwine posted:

uhm... to punish a pet

:catstare:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Look at all these cavemen trying to defend their gross unshaven corpses.

You probably look like a walking fungal infection.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

spud posted:

And was that in anyway attractive? I am genuinely curious as men and women traditionally tend to be attracted to things they aren't.

Oh, I see what you mean -- like, you look for qualities in another person that you lack yourself.
Not…attractive to me, but it didn't make me want to puke. That's how he wants to groom himself. Different strokes for different folks.

e: I like a man who lives in a cave, personally.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

spud posted:

I trim my armpits regularly. It reduces how much BO remains on the hair and you don't stink as much. I don't completely shave though.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

gnarlyhotep posted:

wait Will Smith burned off his fingerprints?

it was in MIB

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Motherfucker posted:

it was in MIB

oh, I forgot all about that

sorry for dumb question

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Choco1980 posted:

I trim my armpits regularly. It reduces how much BO remains on the hair and you don't stink as much. I don't completely shave though.

You know…unless you have a special hair-growing skill, body hair has a terminal length -- or something. Like, the rule is if it's long enough to braid it, shave it. But your pit hair isn't going to grow past your elbows.
And if it does, you should talk to the Guiness people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
my hair never stops growing

I'm Cousin It

• Locked thread