Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
PIZZA HUT
'ZA HUT
TH' HUT
View Results

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Pizza hut is a good place to eat. and to eat pizza there. za.

AWWW YEAGH

Haha dang looking good..... would look even better in.... my mouth

spicy italian style...... mmm mmm good.

healthy choices too!

do NOT forget dessert.

:siren:PLEASE POST YOUR FAVORITE 'ZA HUT ADVENTURES AND PICS ITT:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I never went to Pizza Hut in my adult life.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

There's a pizza hut near me that sells these little mexican potato ball things that suck cause they're too spicy

I want the bacon and cheese stuffed crust pizza because i'm a horrible gross person and that sounds delicious

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Djeser posted:

There's a pizza hut near me that sells these little mexican potato ball things that suck cause they're too spicy

I want the bacon and cheese stuffed crust pizza because i'm a horrible gross person and that sounds delicious

tell me more about these mexican potatoe ball

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hrrrmmmm let me at that 'za bro.

ive got a 'za deficiency in my diet so ill take whatever i can get

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

shiksa posted:

hrrrmmmm let me at that 'za bro.

ive got a 'za deficiency in my diet so ill take whatever i can get

aww yeah man.. it is reall good. usually... i eat 20 slices. sometimes i eat up 20.. THEN they think to puit out the jalapeno 'za...... *sigh* so i have to eat a few more slices of that.... not that im complaining mind you, but if i did have a complaint abut the hut it is that they wait to long to put out the hjalapeno pizzas when i am there. what give

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Lol if you call your pizza anything but "pie" and don't wear a winter hat year round

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i was expecting pizza goop there for a second.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

do they still make real pizzas in house? i think it used to be a family pizza restaurant back in the 80s.

bestbrents
Dec 2, 2002

Pillbug
Bbook it bitch

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Their lunch buffet was amazing and I miss it dearly.

The one near my house had pacman too!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Will be eating some in ten minutes. I've had enough marijuana that it should be borderline palatable.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Djeser posted:

Son if you can't handle something called "a potato ball" from pizza hut because it's 'too spicy', I got bad news about the rest of your life.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Their lunch buffet was amazing and I miss it dearly.

The one near my house had pacman too!

Their lunch buffet owned. My father the doctor would not go to a fancy restaurant for a celebration. Oh no. Any occasion no matter how big or small is a Pizza Hut celebration.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Big Beef City posted:

Son if you can't handle something called "a potato ball" from pizza hut because it's 'too spicy', I got bad news about the rest of your life.

lmao

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gatts posted:

Their lunch buffet owned. My father the doctor would not go to a fancy restaurant for a celebration. Oh no. Any occasion no matter how big or small is a Pizza Hut celebration.

That's one cool Dr. Dad. My dad is a doctor too but hates eating at restaurants. Also celebrations.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Big Beef City posted:

the trouble of making this thread was worht it for this post alone

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
We don't have pizza hut in my country.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
motherfucking 75 year old driver brought me the wrong order and had the gall to complain about the incense i was burning, in a "I know you're smoking pot in there" kind of way

gently caress pizza hut's greasy, cheese-stuffed, sauce-drizzled rear end

i'm still gonna eat it when they bring me the right order though

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i prefer pizza butt myself

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost

Is this a pizza sized chocolate chip cookie?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i played the hell out of some streetfighter 2 there back in the day

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

serious norman posted:

Your going to be ok. Their crust was pretty good but all the pizza huts around me have long since closed.

It's all about Mama Mia's now, tastes like Papa Ginos used to.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

peak debt posted:

Is this a pizza sized chocolate chip cookie?

of course what else would it be

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
there is no more sit down Pizza Huts in my area anymore they've been reduced to small Dominos type stores now.

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Pizza Hut is some gross poo poo but so is all pizza so sometimes you just need it y'know?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
In college there was a place called Sugar Jones that would deliver a dozen freshly baked cookies in a pizza box as well as gallons of milk and ice cream.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

serious norman posted:

The gently caress do you live? North Korea?

Do they not have shoes in your country either?

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
I have not had good experiences with the Hut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33n-IS8a1S4

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im a fan

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
The one near me had a cigarette-burned tabletop-style Pac-Man/Galaga.

It is an Italian restaurant now.

edit: a restaurant with real Italian food

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
at the hut right now handling the greasy tri-corner menu with the specials in the center of the table

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

pizza hut has the worst crust of any chain pizzeria.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sweet Tea posted:

pizza hut has the worst crust of any chain pizzeria.

wow what a specifically odd thing to be down on the hut for. please exit the thread.

btw you are wrong about the crust

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

I havn't eateen Pizza Hut since they did their own mea culpa, but if its any like Dominoes it still sucks

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
I had some of their pizza with the sriracha drizzle (not my idea) and it was literally the worst slice I've ever had in my adult life, jesus christ. It was pineapple, giant pepperoni, jalapeno, and cheese with some loving filmy sriracha dumped on top (by pizza hut) and it was just soggy and gross

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
I remember the P' Hut breadsticks being p good.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the crust is like a piece of latex foam covered in butter flavored oil

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Sweet Tea posted:

the crust is like a piece of latex foam covered in butter flavored oil

the only worst kind of crust is that super doughy poo poo I had from a local joint where 50% of the slice's mass was the huge edge crust. Usually I eat the crust because I'm not a baby, but all that chewing—no, gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Sometimes in college we would order pizza and my friends would order from pizza hut but their pizza is rear end so I would order 2 orders of breadsticks cause that poo poo is fire and im p sure they sprinkle a lil crack on their mmmm it was so good but the pizza was so bad

Thats my story thanks

• Locked thread