Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
PIZZA HUT
'ZA HUT
TH' HUT
View Results

• Locked thread
fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

There is a Pizza Hut here that has an delivery driver who owns a dog that wears a Pizza Hut delivery uniform too. He rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you guys ever had a priazzo from pizza hut? they are the poo poo.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

fappenmeister posted:

There is a Pizza Hut here that has an delivery driver who owns a dog that wears a Pizza Hut delivery uniform too. He rules.

Lucky

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Pizza hut is good.IMO and so our they're pizzas IMO

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

wow the dog house is looking good

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

can a pizza oven be used for cremations?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

We just got a Pizza Hut in my town and it's actually really good which I don't understand. Pizza Hut has always been poo poo.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Za sucks. Shakeys is better at making Pies.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Pizza Hut use to(still does?) have crayon coloring contests for the kids. The winner got a 5-10 dollar plastic toy lovely prize pack bundle but it was it was dope poo poo when you're a kid. I use to always win when I entered cause you know I could stay in the lines but then parents started doing it for the kids and I couldn't keep pace with their sweet sweet shading skills. This was back in the 90's at the sit down places. Its probably been 15 years since I've been in one.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this is me hanging out at TP Hutt just eating a BIG dinner meal

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rPa-IzbJzM

Filthiest Alf
Jul 26, 2007

it would be spiteful to put jellyfish in a trifle
Jason with fast food hut dot com here, check out my review of the big dinner box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XP3osIUe8U

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.

dads a mall cop posted:

this is me hanging out at TP Hutt just eating a BIG dinner meal

RODGERS!!! *hanging off airplane wing*

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I really only like their thin crust and a few of their toppings but whenever I have them they are always exactly what I wanted. We still have a couple of sit down Pizza Huts in my area so I can go sit in their for hours getting refills until the bottom falls out of my pepsi cup. THe video games are long gone though. wtf

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Pizza the Hutt lol.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Filthiest Alf posted:

Jason with fast food hut dot com here, check out my review of the big dinner box.

LETmeLIVElifeANXIETY3 years ago

Had a big fat bowl then got the munchies...man what a deal this was bomb

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
The local Hut here has a pacmen/galaha combo arcade machine..... and a nuke box

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhUVENq_G0

A dude eat a orange taco.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Every pizza hut I went to as a kid had a Street Fighter 2 tabletop game and it owned.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what happened to his hands did he try to eat the pizza hut before letting it cool

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Galaga is pretty much a classic and every pizza place should install it.

Street Fighter sucked because inevitably one of the controllers would be broken in some way.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I haven't been to pizza hut in years and year and I see that even with the logo change and the fancy new p'za's they still serve them on that oval plate.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
also, my pizza hut had a cocktail R-Type machine.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I have literally never eaten pizza better than Pizza Hut.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Do they still have those giant red cups?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My sis in law used to work at a P Hut, they would ladel vegetable oil or some other liquid grease on top of the pizzas, probably to mask the fact the cheese wasn't real and didn't melt like normal I guess

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I like pizza haut because you can always tell a building used to be one after it goes out of business

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Personally I'd rather dine at a Pizza Ziggurat

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Growing up, Pizza Hut was a sit-down restaurant. Now I live in the city where Pizza Hut is the side menu at Taco Bell and they only serve personal pies and you can't get a soda in one of those cool brown plastic cups.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I miss Pizza Hut there are 6 different pizza place in the town i live in but I'm way on the outskirts and only one of em delivers to my house. Mr Jims is pretty good but i remember Pizza Hut had a great sauce. It may be different now though, its been years since Ive had Pizza Hut pizza

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd eat a whole pizza hut pizza right now and I'm not even fat

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Monday_ posted:

Growing up, Pizza Hut was a sit-down restaurant. Now I live in the city where Pizza Hut is the side menu at Taco Bell and they only serve personal pies and you can't get a soda in one of those cool brown plastic cups.

Yum! Brands owns them and KFC homie

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Monday_ posted:

They were red plastic cups.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i remember when pizza hut had a sundae bar at the lunch buffet with just shakers filled with nerds and so after i got ice cream i'd just go back and empty all the candy shakers into a bowl and now i still do it and will be the focus of a new TLC series

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Should have went to Pizza Ranch, you big dummy.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

They were red plastic cups.

Ya big dark red opaque cups.

Plastic Goldbaby
Sep 8, 2010

Purple horseshoes?
Sure, if they be nailed to a golden horse.

Filthiest Alf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=padwilIfUoU

help a pizza bro out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
REPORT: tum tum still feelin pretty dang good after my za lunch

• Locked thread