Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
PIZZA HUT
'ZA HUT
TH' HUT
View Results

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Marvin Freeman posted:

nothin' better than seeing the 'za hut worker bringing out a fresh BBQ pizza for the buffet.

not true. a za hut worker bringing out 2 bbq pizzas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Grody posted:

I am not ashamed taking free pizza from za hut. I would never do this to a non chain restaurant cause that aint cool

No matter who you do it to it's not cool, man.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
somebody should go into wall mart and say that the pizza was burnt, please give me a free tv

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Grody posted:

not true. a za hut worker bringing out 2 bbq pizzas

:911:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Doctor J Off posted:

somebody should go into wall mart and say that the pizza was burnt, please give me a free tv

just did they beat me up

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
th'z'phutt

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Darkman Fanpage posted:

just did they beat me up

owned

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

just did they beat me up

looks like wall marte are bullys you need to own them like i owned big fill :owned:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i am weak

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Darkman Fanpage posted:

papa john is fine... if you think worshipping the pope wont send you to hell

but it will

I find it hard to believe that any papa john pizza has ever had a catholic within 30 feet of it, they have the italians on their team - that has to be protestant pizza, like a traditional South Dakota recipe or something

Pizza Hut buffet ruled, if you asked nice they'd make pretty much any pizza you could describe that they had ingredients for.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

listening to b eyed peas where is the love and feeling a sense of community wouldn't it be cool if we could get a b'mac crust on a zhut crust

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i ordered pizza hut thin crust a couple weeks ago and it tasted fine, the crust was crispy and not soggy. i really enjoyed eating that pizza

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
How do people sing praises about papa johns? Everytime I've had it, it's always been bland and unmemorable.

Pizza Hut may be made of garbage materials, but it's got that trashy taste to it that grows on you. Much like your favorite discount hooker that's always down to do that thing you love.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

TEAYCHES posted:

i ordered pizza hut thin crust a couple weeks ago and it tasted fine, the crust was crispy and not soggy. i really enjoyed eating that pizza

thank you for sharimg this.positive pizzle hu' story

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Anyone notice how much more toppings you get when you ask for thin and crispy? Pepperoni lovers for example, a pan pizza is like a normal pepperoni pizza but there is like maybe 2 or 3 extra pepperoni slices.

Thin and crispy? The entire thing is covered in pepperoni. Each bite is salami goodness.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

How do people sing praises about papa johns? Everytime I've had it, it's always been bland and unmemorable.

Pizza Hut may be made of garbage materials, but it's got that trashy taste to it that grows on you. Much like your favorite discount hooker that's always down to do that thing you love.

p'jo aiight

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
im gonna go ahead an say what we all thinkin.

..... papa johns.. is bad imo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I go to the Hut for the salad bar.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

redshirt posted:

I go to the Hut for the salad bar.

what

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
do they do stuffed crust for the buffet ever op?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Marvin Freeman posted:

do they do stuffed crust for the buffet ever op?

no... they do not. :-(

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Did someone post the Gorbachev Pizza Hut commercial yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

piisa khut

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Demonachizer posted:

Did someone post the Gorbachev Pizza Hut commercial yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a true statesman

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

a starwar betamax posted:

no... they do not. :-(

this... this saddens me

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Marvin Freeman posted:

this... this saddens me

same. i hate to speak...ill.. of the peehut.. but i feel they have made a great mistep here

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Renegret posted:

I never went to Pizza Hut in my adult life.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

all hail gorbacheez

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

they should have a goat cheese pizza

crust, sauce, and toppings are all goat cheese

just a pile of old goat cheese

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

It's a good salad bar.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I like the 80s style interiors of the ones that still have them, with too-soft bench seats and tables that can never again be considered truly clean.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the stuffed crust is special and not to be simply left out on a buffet. it must be custom ordered and artisnally crafted

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the stuffed crust is special and not to be simply left out on a buffet. it must be custom ordered and artisnally crafted

you would say something like that

finally! the 'za hut mole has been outed!

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

1. Used to be an IHOP
  2. Where is Pizza Inn
  3. This maybe was a drive-through in the 1970s but now it's a tire repair place -- pretty cool
  4. I'm almost positive this really cheap apartment near campus used to be a cheap motel, seriously, look at it.
  5. Hipster repurposing of sketchy auto-body shop into kitsch bakery -- kinda gross, sorry

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Job at 'da Hut

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

My grandfather was a fat old Greek man and enjoyed the Pizza Hut works buffet immensely. We would take him for Sunday lunch and his face would light up as he stalked the server bringing out new pizza, like a lion stalks its prey. This is my story.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

fappenmeister posted:

My grandfather was a fat old Greek man and enjoyed the Pizza Hut works buffet immensely. We would take him for Sunday lunch and his face would light up as he stalked the server bringing out new pizza, like a lion stalks its prey. This is my story.

i mean who doesnt stalk the waitresses at pizza hut??

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Marvin Freeman posted:

you would say something like that

finally! the 'za hut mole has been outed!

you know nothing of the 'zhutt!

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Petesa the hught

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

One I got bad hut pizza and vomited and got it in my nose and had to read yahoo answers about getting it out while breathing green pepper puke.

• Locked thread