Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

a starwar betamax posted:

The only thing 'from hell' is this thread IMO haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i like moore he is good

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

if you like anything, anything at all, you are one big fag

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mange Mite posted:

its funny to me that while spandex looks silly its still true to form in that the classic superman tights and weird briefs thing was what circus performers and atheltes wore back then and modern athletes sitll wear brightly colored spandex

Actually really good point. And I guess they never screwed with Superman's outfit. Or Spider-Man.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Luvcow posted:

Actually really good point. And I guess they never screwed with Superman's outfit. Or Spider-Man.

doesnt he get a black costume in one of the movies? the really bad one? well i mean even worse relative to the other spider mans

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
actually what ever happened to tobey magruier? is he dead?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
spidat-man... now theres a spandex to read

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

spidat-man... now theres a spandex to read

best goldmine in a long time imo

way better than pixel art choose ur own adventures or photoshopping obama into video games or whatever

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mange Mite posted:

doesnt he get a black costume in one of the movies? the really bad one? well i mean even worse relative to the other spider mans

Ya but I'm pretty sure that was in the comics too.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
which is the movie where he loses his spidat powers and falls off of things all the time

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

which is the movie where he loses his spidat powers and falls off of things all the time

tinnitus... it plagues him

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

That's the second one. Not the Amazing one, but the one where he fights the octopus doctor.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

Graphic novels or even comics can be pretty good reads and it's kinda weird imo people develop such strong opinions about them being for kids. Obviously you shouldn't expect them to be as intellectually stimulating as great literature but realistically the writing quality and depth of story can easily be better than most modern book series that get popular. No one called their coworkers a womanchild for reading 50 shades of grey as middle aged women.

Book series' aren't really taken seriously either.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you should be less concerned with other people and seek inner peace OP

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

opus111 posted:

Book series' aren't really taken seriously either.
Yeah but people won't call you a child for following game of thrones was my point.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah but people won't call you a child for following game of thrones was my point.

Lol errrrrrr

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
why do you call it a tv show you should call it a filmette serial

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
im stepping out... of this thread haha

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

opus111 posted:

Lol errrrrrr

not that reading comics isnt dumb but where do u live that people think ur a dumb baby person for watching game of thrones lol

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Moridin920 posted:

you should be less concerned with other people and seek inner peace OP

I think I saw some inner peace inside your rear end in a top hat, mind if I take a quick look with my foot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
what they should call him is neil gay man haha

• Locked thread