Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

a hole-y ghost posted:

dont suggest animal abuse you fucker

nooooo, beat the EGGS, pet the cats.

Can't believe I forgot EGGMUG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

also yeah homemade mayonnaise i forgot that was even possible

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Yeah for a dog or cat, throw an egg in with the dry food and beat. They'll love you.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
yeah, we feed some to the dogs and cats sometimes. they like it.

i also haven't made mayo exactly, but i have made aioli a bunch of times now. its loving good.

frittata turned out dece. probably need to chop things a little smaller to help it hold together a little better next time. definitely be a next time on frittata tho

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Give all of your friends and family eggs for Christmas. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas. Just give everyone eggs.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Make a shitload of breakfast egg muffins and freeze them so you can be lazier in the mornings.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Forgot to add: souffle.

Dr Cox MD
Sep 11, 2001

Listen Up, Newbies.
Stolen off the 'net. The key is to use a greased muffin tin. These can be eaten immediately, stored in the fridge for a week, or frozen.

quote:

Egga muffin
Sometimes you want a hearty breakfast that you can eat on the go or throw in your bag to take to school or work. Usually the most portable of breakfast ideas are carb and sugar loaded. These tasty breakfast egg muffins are a great alternative and can be made in advance! You decide what meat, cheese and vegetables you want to put it in making the combination possibilities endless. And since you make a bunch in advance you have ready to go breakfast options all week.

Ingredients
Spring onion as required
Chopped tomatoes as required
Onion as required
Cheese as required
Green chillies
Fresh coriander
You can add chicken or other lean meats, spinach, ricotta cheese, bell peppers, and lots more as per your taste.
Eggs 6 beaten with 2 tbsp milk, black pepper to taste
Instructions
-Preheat oven at 200C
-Grease your muffin tin
-Add vegetables of your choice along with cheese (if you choose), pour beaten egg mixture on it.
-Place muffin pan on the center rack of a preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are light brown, puffy, and the eggs are set.
-Let muffins cool for a few minutes before removing from the muffin pan or cups. Loosen gently with knife if they seem to be sticking. Eat immediately or let cool completely and store in plastic bag in refrigerator or freezer. The Egg Muffins can be reheated in the microwave.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can't you save like 50 up then do a YouTube of you eating as many raw as you can before you pass out?

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
dont even make dinner just make eggnog

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
crepes, pancakes, waffles

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This is pretty good: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/impossible-coconut-pie-ii/

Recipe calls for 4 eggs, but you can bump it up to 5 without anything bad happening.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Sell them at the market .

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
Shakshuka is delicious op you should try it.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

serious norman posted:

Sell them at the market .

the problem is they aren't usda safe for human consumption so ill have to do that whole "these eggs aren't for humans wink wink nudge nudge" song and dance

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

Mr. Wednesday posted:

Shakshuka is delicious op you should try it.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

yeah im gonna do this soon. it looks really good

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Throw them at cars and senators.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
put them in your butt

as a "stunt"

(but you like it)

LOL

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

nomadologique posted:

put them in your butt

as a "stunt"

(but you like it)

LOL

im honestly surprised it took this long for this suggestion to happen

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i made shakshuka tonight, and it was loving rad. thanks, gbs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

i made shakshuka tonight, and it was loving rad. thanks, gbs

Did you eat it straight up or with some kind of bread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

redshirt posted:

Did you eat it straight up or with some kind of bread?

we just ate it straight up. i got started on dinner too late to run to the store so i had to make due with almost nothing in the kitchen

• Locked thread