Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

The year is 2014. Meghan Trainor is climbing the pop charts with her hit song "All About That Bass", "Barack" Obama is destroying the Constitution in the Oval Office, Guardians of the Galaxy is changing the way we look at space culture forever, singlehandedly getting NASA an overfunded budget... and one indie horror game is capturing the nation's imagination like nothing ever before: it's Five Nights at Freddy's! This scrappy game overcame its unlikely origins, defied all odds, and became a pop-culture phenomenon overnight. You see, the game's creator was originally a Christian game developer whose critics lambasted him for his odd character designs that resembled animatronics. Vowing revenge, he downloaded the creepiest creepy pasta available on all the dark web (reddit and 4chan) and set about his business. It was a smashing success! Realizing the opportunity for a sequel cash-in only had a shelf life of maybe 3 months, tops, he promptly released a sequel... Five Nights at Freddy's 2!

You are a security guard at the recently re-opened Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and not is all as it seems in the pizzeria. What should be an easy paycheck turns out to be the struggle for your very life as the animatronics wander the building at night and will kill you! Luckily, you have some provisions to help mitigate this, but let's save those for...

I'm judge reinhold, formerly of the Men Drinkin' Coffee. I've known many successes in my long tenure as a content creator: inventor of the screenshot, LP anthropologist, inventor of Let's Play, first person to discover a mummy, and most proudly: published GameFAQ author. There's always another mountain to climb, and so I've decided to strike out on my own and try my hand at a solo LPing career, now that my hands are no longer tied by the three month rule. I will be uploading these horrifying episodes to YouTube at a scary-fast 60 fps using some sort of encoding as well as a video container, possibly possessed by dead children?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

very nice

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010
Exquisite. I can tell we're in for a ride here.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
judge is the hero the subforum needs not the one it deserves

--superman and the magic crystals, 2011

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
I liked it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Oh, man, the part where you said the game was bad was great.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
I liked the joke at the end of the video, also the rest of the video.

Cool Chulainn
Sep 5, 2011

Who's up for a game of Swords & Speedballs?
Please continue.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

What can one say about this game aside from "I wish this were more like an actual game."

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Liked and subscribed.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
im gay, but that doesnt stop me from liking this

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
did you hand translate this from the original japanese?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
If Men Drinking Coffee are D-Generation X, is reinhold Shawn Michaels? Important for my new fanfiction.

TheObserver
Nov 7, 2012
NICE JOB DICKHEAD, WAY TO RIP OFF THE FURIOSU FAMICOM human being!!! I BET SOMEONE GIFTED U THAT drat GAME BECAUASE U WERE TO SCARED TO PURCHASE IT YOURSELF!!! I HOPE YOU DROWN IN POOL FILLED WITH UR OWN PISS AND TEARS, BECASE U WERE OS SCARED, AND BECUSE U'LL NEVER BE POPULAR ON THE INTERNET OR REAL LIFE!!!

IN CONCLUSION, GO EAT A BAG OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

TheObserver posted:

NICE JOB DICKHEAD, WAY TO RIP OFF THE FURIOSU FAMICOM human being!!! I BET SOMEONE GIFTED U THAT drat GAME BECAUASE U WERE TO SCARED TO PURCHASE IT YOURSELF!!! I HOPE YOU DROWN IN POOL FILLED WITH UR OWN PISS AND TEARS, BECASE U WERE OS SCARED, AND BECUSE U'LL NEVER BE POPULAR ON THE INTERNET OR REAL LIFE!!!

IN CONCLUSION, GO EAT A BAG OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LP has become reality.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Judge nothing against you as I am sure you are a masterful LPer but looking at your poop it seems extremely red.

You might want to get that checked out.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
Honestly this was pretty though provoking.

It presented the idea of being peeved and equated that to being elitist. However, it was not so much being peeved is elitist, but rather the futility, and eventually the collapse, of being peeved as seen during the subdialectic discourse with the toilet.

To further this idea, adding chili to the toilet with the game denotes not narrative, but postnarrative and adds weight to the concept that society is fundamentally meaningless.

Therefore, Judge's critique of conceptual nihilism holds that class, paradoxically, has intrinsic meaning, but only if art is interchangeable with truth. Likewise shedding light on the term ‘capitalist sublimation’ to denote the stasis of neoconstructivist narrativity.

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009
This commentary is so edgy I think I cut myself.

Stallion Cabana posted:

You might want to get that checked out.

Also this.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

You might want to see a doctor about your poop situation.

Catchy theme song though

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Wow.

Judge, just wow.

This must have been what it was like to watch Abraham Lincoln give his I Have Dream Speech.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Thank you

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Magni50cent.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
That diarrhea dumping was a bit too explicit, and will probably be removed from YouTube.

Also, I see that you are quite the germaphobe. You poop in can, then poor that can of poop into the toilet (while wearing gloves), and then flush the flusher with a broom handle. It's fun to see the real man behind Peeved Gamer. He's not just a celebrity, he's a highly neurotic person.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I love this. I love everything.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
I also care that he used to drink coffee. Coffee is great though, you should totally drink some.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Looks like its time to flip the poo poo-switch and turn up the diarrhea-dial.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
So do you like the game?

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Justin_Brett posted:

So do you like the game?

Eh, it's all right. https://soundcloud.com/mendrinkincoffee/not-the-fail-trombone-from-online

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Blind Sally posted:

If Men Drinking Coffee are D-Generation X, is reinhold Shawn Michaels? Important for my new fanfiction.

Naw, man. They are not the D-Generation X, they clearly are the Kliq.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Things scare me.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
The fans of this game scare me more than the game.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Ralepozozaxe posted:

You poop in can

Bet that's no can, it's just an extra-snazzy colostomy bag.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

IGgy IGsen posted:

Naw, man. They are not the D-Generation X, they clearly are the Kliq.

I thought they were 3-Count.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Compendium posted:

The fans of this game scare me more than the game.

Let's be honest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuFiC_PzjXY

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
I agree, games shouldn't take artistic liberties for the sake of conjuring up gameplay elements. That's why the bunny attacked me at the ATM at the end. Check out this series called Cinematic Sins where they explain snowmen don't have vocal cords so Frozen is a stupid movie.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

I thought you said you quit the Men Drinkin' Coffee? Whoa, I think we have an LP conspiracy (LPspiracy? hm, need to workshop that) on our hands here!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
so when's the kickstarter for the Peeved Gamer movie?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

so when's the kickstarter for the Peeved Gamer movie?

peeved player actually, peeved gamer muddies the brand.

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage
nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
These games are a fantastic study in minimalism, doing a lot with a little. With barely any animation, and little more than lighting and atmosphere there is created a world of paranoia and terror based around an almost child-like nightmare of innocence turned evil, body horror and madness juxtaposed with a "friendly" environment.

That being said

faaaaaaaaaaaart

• Locked thread