Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

sexy young infidel posted:

u think u can flame penn jillette, master eater? He's like

to ur flames and flamewars

He looks like he eats everything else...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

u think u can flame penn jillette, master eater? He's like

to ur flames and flamewars
The article that came with this picture (I think it was in the Smithsonian) was pretty funny and good, especially since he keeps repeating how painful it is to actually eat fire and that you shouldn't do it.

Also turns out that Penn is actually Logi

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Dec 23, 2014

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

fanged wang posted:

dont p much all magic tricks seem mundane and obvious when you know how they're performed

no, watch that cups one linked earlier in the thread. its a real craft/

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i just found out that penn & teller had a channel on UK4 and here they are with stephen fry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErE_PfhMCJw

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
Cups and balls revealed in clear plastic cups, but I can't figure out the drunk magician that keeps making dozens of fairly large bottles appear quickly out of a few cups. There's no sleight of hand making huge bottles go up those cups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mcLsS_idliY#t=656

magic nigga, it real

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

man this thread got weird

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

man this thread got weird

well, the show really hosed up a lot of people

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Teller's my spirit animal

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Teller's my spirit animal

makes a lot of sense imo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

someone started using penn's face to sop up the extra soup in the bowl 30 years ago and sure as poo poo hasn't stopped yet

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
There's way more penn & teller than you'd think, I'm learning this now. For instance penn & teller dump a chained british man into the river and cut themselves on dave letterman

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the guy that messages penn from penn & teller is calling me wierdly obsessed about penn & teller so I lift the hems of my suit to reveal nearly 50 upside down dogs, each clutching a bag of dorito maximum

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
in terms of actual content Bullshit is basically a cable news program that convinced people it was more important than it actually was by adopting the presentation of an educational program

if it was a segment on Red Eye or whatever nobody would give a gently caress

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

...of SCIENCE! posted:

in terms of actual content Bullshit is basically a cable news program that convinced people it was more important than it actually was by adopting the presentation of an educational program

if it was a segment on Red Eye or whatever nobody would give a gently caress

no one would give a gently caress if a took ya dick

cut it up into slivers

and fed it at longer john silvers

what now baby bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

• Locked thread