Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I am circumcised, but never had a bris

will be sending out invitations this week, please RSVP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
am i still jewish if i never had a bat mitzvah

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
or does that mean im eternally a jewish child

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
oy vey one thing at a time Tsinava

we can schedule your bat mitzvah for sometime in January

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we are gonna need you to do your best awkward cracking 13 year old voice while you mangle a torah passage, tsinava

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
barukh atah adonai meeleeeech ha'olam

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
we let the kids have their time, it's good

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Tsinava posted:

sometimes when I'm nearby it, I like to walk down the always dry riverwalk Austin built to imitate San Antonio's riverwalk and i smoke some weed and think about how stupid the world is and reminisce about simpler times.

when you get hungry enjoy their food culture and literal dozen carts they got 5 years after portland

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

when you get hungry enjoy their food culture and literal dozen carts they got 5 years after portland

lol did you crash land in here from another thread

if so, please come to my bris next week

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
asher kid’shanu b’- *burps a little and vomits up some water due to acid reflux* mitzvotav v’ratzah vanu

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

lmao do u think we are somehow short on jews in cali

theres a man named zev yaroslovsky who was p much the top dog in la for about a million years

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
so now that Austin is the holy land I'm thinking we should start trying to annex San Antonio

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

yes austin is bad and dumb and gay do not move here from orange county or pittsburg or wherever youre from you iwll not enjoy it
Actually all of OC is on the chopping block and will probably be ground-shipped to Texas as soon as the paperwork clears.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

gnarlyhotep posted:

lol did you crash land in here from another thread

if so, please come to my bris next week

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hi jigglemaster

what seems to be agitating your mental illness today

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I'm foreskin man, I collect foreskins for beef jerky

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i prefer circumcised wieners and all but sometimes i wonder who the first dude was who looked at a baby and decided he was gonna try to cut its dick up because thats a messed up idea to just spontaneously have

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
In This Issue: The Mohel Stalks at Midnight

Somone Will Get Snipped

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

foreskin man is appropriately aryan enough to defeat circumcision

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
well I wasn't notified that Austin was going to be Israel, but I guess we hate Palestine now

personally I don't care about it

I say we just drop it

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
oklahoma: the palestine of texas? end apartheid now?

update: we now have an iron dome system to prevent oklahoman rockets or footballs from violating soverign airspace

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
look, as long as you observe the Shacharit we're good I know we;re all busy here in this tech capital

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
as president of texas governor abbot is authorizing some limited airstrikes on oklahoman tornados. We're going to strike at their one industry

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I.C. posted:

Pittsburgh, PA has an 'H' -- there is a Pittsburg, TX and an Orange, TX -- but, please; they went to court over that H.
There's also a Palestine, TX but they say it 'Pallas-teen' but I say it the other way. We got a Paris, an Italy…practically all the places we got one the same name.

Pittsburg TX and Palestine TX are both terrible places. Louie Gohmert is originally from Pittsburg, and Palestine was home to the Branch Davidians before they moved over to Waco.

Can't really speak for Orange TX.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

yes austin is bad and dumb and gay do not move here from orange county or pittsburg or wherever youre from you iwll not enjoy it

Also this.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
keep Austin white weird

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

gnarlyhotep posted:

so now that Austin is the holy land I'm thinking we should start trying to annex San Antonio

Why?

Why the gently caress would anyone want to annex San Antonio?

Why the gently caress would anyone want to VOLUNTARILY SPEND TIME IN San Antonio (for longer than, like, a day)?

San Antonio is loving boring as poo poo. They have the Alamo and the Riverwalk, and NOTHING ELSE.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

There's going to be trouble when someone gets a plate of Jewish brisket instead of barbecue, mark my words

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is the new mayor of austin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP_WiN9PufY

trigger warnings: west-side liberals. twee aesthetics. vacuous rhetoric. indie-rock soundtrack.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Omi-Polari posted:

this is the new mayor of austin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP_WiN9PufY

trigger warnings: west-side liberals. twee aesthetics. vacuous rhetoric. indie-rock soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QYVAXyYvM

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

jigglemaster7 posted:

their new mayor is loving jewish ahahahaha. can you believe this? texas sucks rear end.

they elected kinky friedman mayor?

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

plumper fuckbus posted:

There's going to be trouble when someone gets a plate of Jewish brisket instead of barbecue, mark my words

texas bbq is a load of horseshit who cares

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

idk why kinky went for governor he probably could have actually won austin mayoral elections

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Whoever wins, s'all good

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
durf dont move to austin durf durf, hurf

Neumonic
Sep 25, 2003

This is my serious face.
Austin has good drugs

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
austin has good coke but so does every other city in the south

the weed is poo poo, mostly, it's just the garbage nugs that weren't good enough to sell to dispensaries shipped in from cali.

people in austin are loving retarded so weird dangerous designer drugs get passed off as safer funner stuff

beer is overpriced

yeah no drugs in austin are terrible unless you do a lot of coke

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the holocaust was bad but 911 was worse and thats why we should get a break on the whole committing war crimes thing -dick cheney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Actually we had a pro-palestine rally here a few months ago. I drove by them holding a peace sign out the window and they all cheered. It was p cool, I felt like I was leading an army or something lol

• Locked thread