Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

I.C. posted:

Just stay out of Austin.
Stay out of Portland.
Stay out of San Francisco.
Stay out of Manhattan.
Y'all are dumb to move there. You're like 'meow google fiber.' I know, I know.

Google tried to put it in a shitshow like Kansas or Kentucky or I dont even know and that didn't work. Please Google Fiber go to Arizona to drive property values down here. And then come here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Why?

Why the gently caress would anyone want to annex San Antonio?

so we can start researching kosher Mexican food

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
San Antonio is really cool actually and if you think the only places worth visiting there are the alamo and the riverwalk then you're right and you should stay away and not come back and especially not move there.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

San Antonio is really awesome and has lots to do and of course the World Champion San Antonio Spurs bye haters.

Austin has really really bad traffic.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Shabbat shalom y'all

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
austin traffic is an example of how loving stupid the municipality is regarding it's government and infrastructure. they're trying really hard to make it like cali and it's making everything bad bad bad

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
speaking of traffic, i have a job interview in north austin near the 183 and Mopac intersection. should i get going now?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If the interview is tomorrow, then yes. If its today, too late.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
its in an hour and a bit. i think you're exaggerating a little though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
Austin did 9/11

• Locked thread