Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

help me if you can, I'm feelin down

"Allah does not burden a soul with more than it can bear." --Sura 2:286 :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

a hole-y ghost posted:

im not sure what constitutes cool stuff :shrug:

that lady got hit so hard her right boob got dislocated

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

People always bring up positions like this but I'm sure we can just get a robot cleaning robot

Its robots all the way down.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Agag posted:

"Allah does not burden a soul with more than it can bear." --Sura 2:286 :)

I do appreciate you bein 'round

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love it when people find out how much of a poo poo show military funding is sometimes. Sure we have the most high tech military in the world when it comes to weapons, but otherwise lmao.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Alexzandvar posted:

I love it when people find out how much of a poo poo show military funding is sometimes. Sure we have the most high tech military in the world when it comes to weapons, but otherwise lmao.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/2...re-bad-guys.htm

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hesh Ballantine posted:

he should do a lot more, lets get like 100x as many drones going

He's killed about 1/5 as many people with drones during his time in office as ISIS had in the first eight months this year. Gonna have to really step up his game.

Autonomous robots will be better than people because they won't go on rampages when their buddy dies or because they reach a breaking point. Skynet was right.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I think the problem with drones is that legitimate targets are so few and far between the operators get all twitchy and missile happy.

Let the robots decide when to fire imo

(somebody post that really good story about the autonomous drone that keeps getting its safeties overridden and eventually rebels)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stygian
Feb 7, 2007

Exeggutor?

paranoid randroid posted:

if u wanna be a christian u gotta put ur hand in this jar of bugs

:can:

• Locked thread