Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

thanks alot assbag posted:

The best part was when Nathan died, but came back for absolutely no reason at all. Even the writers later said "It was a miracle"

Nathan died in every single season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
OK correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Noah leave Primatech after season 1 and seasons 2-4 were him FIGHTING "the company?" Now they're making it seem like he was with them the whole time and only quit after the June 13th event.

Also how does he think Claire could have died from a bomb when Claire's power was invulnerability? I mean I understand that the show is setting up that there's a possibility that she isn't dead, but why would Noah think she possibly could have been dead in the first place when HER POWER WAS NOT-DYING?

And not just him, she was apparently a public figure for her being the one to reveal her powers and expose everything, how did the public at large get fooled into thinking she died from a bomb with the powers she had?

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Hakkesshu posted:

I forget did Mohinder have powers?

He didn't in the first two seasons but then in the third season he did experiments on himself that backfired and transformed him into an evil insect-man who captured people and put them in cocoons. Then some people worked on a formula to turn him back and he regained his normal personality but kept the power of super-strength which he had for the rest of the series.

• Locked thread