Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
One of the things I remember being the strangest was Nathan getting killed every single season. It's like the writing team hated Adrian Pasdar, wanting to write him out, but then they change their mind over and over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
The obviously plastic head next to Katana Girl just made me laugh for some reason.

Actually that entire fight made me laugh. Nothing about it made sense.

Archer666 fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jan 8, 2016

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
http://comicbook.com/2016/01/13/heroes-reborn-cancelled-at-nbc/

And, surprisingly absolutely nobody I'm sure, the show's cancelled.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
At least we got some Noah Bennett, which was nice for what it was worth.

It's still weird how horrible Heroes managed to be after, what I remember at least, a very solid first season. The characters were fun, you had Malcolm Mcdowell and Christopher Eccleston showing up, the episode centered around Noah and Claire was really loving solid, and the puppet guy was just spot on creepy(Or was he from a later season?). Then season 2 started and it all went to poo poo, super hard. I wonder what happened?

• Locked thread