Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

Hakkesshu posted:

It's just, how can they bring back Noah as a main character and then never do anything with Claire ever again. I really think they should just wipe the slate clean.

Heroes is big into alternate timelines. What if they just did one where HRG never received Claire? Loyal company man through and through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

So, who ISN'T coming back?

I can only think (of all the characters who got any actual screentime):

Sylar.
The cheerleader.
Micah's dad who got shanked at a nightclub out of nowhere. Can't even remember what he did.
Malcolm McDowell

Also:

The Petrelli brothers
Ando
Ali Larter

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

Apparently NBC showed a trailer at their upfront last month, and from what it sounds like, it'll be a continuation of the previous series.

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

Bruceski posted:

Halfway trough the first episode (dang west coast) and I like it but I'm scared to love again.

Enjoy the payoff for the Japanese storyline in the first episode.

Other than that, I liked what I saw enough to keep watching. Noah and his sidekick's story was the strongest.

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

His mom did call him "Nathan." It seems highly unlikely that that would be a coincidence. Plus, we know Mama Petrelli is going to show up sometime.

My bet is that he's related to the girl with the invisible mentor. Two kids taken at birth because they have a special destiny? Yeah, no way those plot points aren't related.

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

I bet he actually helps save the world by sucking up the solar flare and then gets ported elsewhere to go nova

That's basically the season 1 finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

precision posted:

remember when the show said the powers came from an eclipse

Was that before or after an eclipse took everyone's powers away?

• Locked thread